• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Superflex League

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man. I didnt think thete was any chance hurts would still be there. Im quite happy qb wise. Hurts may not be a great real
Life qb, but fantasy wise its hard not to see him in the top 10.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man. I didnt think thete was any chance hurts would still be there. Im quite happy qb wise. Hurts may not be a great real
Life qb, but fantasy wise its hard not to see him in the top 10.
I just can’t decide on QB this year honestly other than the top QB’s. I actuallu think some of the lower tier QB’s could beat out that middle tier.
All those 2nd year-rookie guys have question marks. I dont remember a year like this for some time

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just can’t decide on QB this year honestly other than the top QB’s. I actuallu think some of the lower tier QB’s could beat out that middle tier.
All those 2nd year-rookie guys have question marks. I dont remember a year like this for some time
I agree. Thats why i wanted hurts. His competition is joe flacco. They cleary are comfortable running him. He has a floor for THIS SEASON, with massive upside. His floor is high. I really dont see him being outaide the top ten on rushing alone. Ill gladly pair him with kyler murray. I may have ridley as my top ranked wr this year so glad to get him. Ekeler should catch even more passes this year. Im happy AF. So i expect to suck

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree. Thats why i wanted hurts. His competition is joe flacco. They cleary are comfortable running him. He has a floor for THIS SEASON, with massive upside. His floor is high. I really dont see him being outaide the top ten on rushing alone. Ill gladly pair him with kyler murray. I may have ridley as my top ranked wr this year so glad to get him. Ekeler should catch even more passes this year. Im happy AF. So i expect to suck
Agree on hurts about no competition which is a great thing but I dont trust his passing ability enough. Great dual threat guy though. A lot of those dual threat guys are young.

Yeah I guess you already have Murray so you are good with one QB lol

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agree on hurts about no competition which is a great thing but I dont trust his passing ability enough. Great dual threat guy though. A lot of those dual threat guys are young.

Yeah I guess you already have Murray so you are good with one QB lol
But thats the thing if hes running 10-15 times a game, he can pass for 200 yards and 1 td and still get you like 19-20 points quite easily. If he has a game with bether passinh, a rushing score, or a long run, well thats quite the nice week.

i have hurts firmly in my top ten qb rankings this season. So hurts is my second starting qb in the superflex.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was just going to take a 4th WR but I just couldn’t pass on another QB. Peobably a reach but even at Ben’s age I trust him more than anyone on the board imo

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
not sure who has administrative powers in here... i know @HaroldSeattle does... but asking if anyone in this league does...

due to the 18 weeks... i set the schedule up as a 15 week regular season, and then a three week playoffs, where week 17 and week 18 are merged into one period for the SUPERBOWL...

But due to the one more week of the regular season, we need to edit the OP to say:

Total pool($240)

5 dollars for each week winner up to week 15($75)

$45 for Best record (after week 14)

$50 for most points(after week 14)

$50 for Super Bowl Champion

$20 for Super bowl loser

Golden Spur

Bayesian
Hoopla Cash
$ 706.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
not sure who has administrative powers in here... i know @HaroldSeattle does... but asking if anyone in this league does...

due to the 18 weeks... i set the schedule up as a 15 week regular season, and then a three week playoffs, where week 17 and week 18 are merged into one period for the SUPERBOWL...

But due to the one more week of the regular season, we need to edit the OP to say:

Total pool($240)

5 dollars for each week winner up to week 15($75)

$45 for Best record (after week 14)

$50 for most points(after week 14)

$50 for Super Bowl Champion

$20 for Super bowl loser
Got it. Make sure it's what you want, please. And I believe you're on the clock.