• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: SUPER BOWL SUNDAY CHIEFS/EAGLES 6:30 PM On FOX

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cryptocurrency Defi GIF by 1inch

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Something that was in the ether earlier with Cowherd but seems to suddenly have smoke:

Andy Reid might retire after this game. Especially if the Chiefs win. Would be a bit surprised since he was realistically 1 season away from being the all time winningest Chiefs and Eagles coach next season; and feasibly surpassing his Eagles win total with the Chiefs.

Matt Nagy, Dave Toub, and Eric Bieniemy cage match spectated by Steve Spagnuolo.

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Nearly 6PM always seems a little ridiculous to me... I guess it's to give the West Coasters some time to sleep in, but I think it should be 1PM PST, 4PM EST... And then we always have the stupid dumbass concert with some THOT or dork out there... ugh, I guess that's what it's for. Seriously, anyone who watches the halftime show let alone encourages it should be sterilized. Yah I said it...

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nearly 6PM always seems a little ridiculous to me... I guess it's to give the West Coasters some time to sleep in, but I think it should be 1PM PST, 4PM EST... And then we always have the stupid dumbass concert with some THOT or dork out there... ugh, I guess that's what it's for. Seriously, anyone who watches the halftime show let alone encourages it should be sterilized. Yah I said it...
Had trouble sleeping last night.

Like a kid at Christmas

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Geez Terry Bradshaw is beyond three sheets right now.

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Minor upset in that CEH is NOT active:

I don't see how the Chiefs are gonna win this one. The Eagles have a far better OL and DL... better wideouts, better cornerbacks (I get Kelce can still do his thing but that's 1 of 22), Mahomes is Mahomes, but Hurts isn't bad... I think this is going to be a blowout win for the Eagles...

molsaniceman

I aint drunk Im just drinking
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,405.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Chiefs declared Clyde Edwards-Helaire inactive for Super Bowl LVII against the Eagles.​

Ronald Jones will be the team's No. 3 back. The Chiefs activated Edwards-Helaire recently, but apparently didn't think enough of his form to make him active. Also inactive for Kansas City are: QB Shane Buechele, DE Joshua Kaindoh, C Austin Reiter, T Darian Kinnard,TE Blake Bell, and DE Malik Herring.

molsaniceman

I aint drunk Im just drinking
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,405.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Eagles declared RB Trey Sermon, P Brett Kern, QB Ian Book, CB Josiah Scott, S Anthony Harris, LB Kyron Johnson, and WR Greg Ward inactive for Super Bowl LVII against the Chiefs.​

Britain Covey was the only player questionable for the game for Philadelphia -- he'll be active and return kicks. Kern filled in at the punting job to Arryn Siposs, who recovered from a late-season ankle injury and is also active after being brought back from injured reserve.

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't see how the Chiefs are gonna win this one. The Eagles have a far better OL and DL... better wideouts, better cornerbacks (I get Kelce can still do his thing but that's 1 of 22), Mahomes is Mahomes, but Hurts isn't bad... I think this is going to be a blowout win for the Eagles...
Mahomes is *a lot better* than Hurts.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I say put it on any time you want but do it on Saturday. You have a week off in between and Saturday fits the pace of the rest of the world. It’s Monday for everybody tomorrow. But I’m also a traditionalist in some ways and understand anybody who wants to push back on it’s always been a Sunday. I disagree but I get it. Saturday just works better.

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,955.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Chiefs got here with their ol and dl. It kinda sounds like you're saying the Eagles are one of the best teams in the past decade or so.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Something that was in the ether earlier with Cowherd but seems to suddenly have smoke:

Andy Reid might retire after this game. Especially if the Chiefs win. Would be a bit surprised since he was realistically 1 season away from being the all time winningest Chiefs and Eagles coach next season; and feasibly surpassing his Eagles win total with the Chiefs.

Matt Nagy, Dave Toub, and Eric Bieniemy cage match spectated by Steve Spagnuolo.
Cowturd?
Like Bayless or Stephen A., poor choice.