• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: SUPER BOWL SUNDAY CHIEFS/EAGLES 6:30 PM On FOX

Yo Tee

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,749.98
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kelce is a blathering punk. That 'no one said we could win' nonsense is just lame.

Always liked Mahomes and Reid though.

Congrats Chiefs fans
TBH, everyone on the SB broadcast picked Philly to win.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,532.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It’s exactly why I can’t even go on the Rams board here any more.

You can’t grab or lock up with WRs on big 3rd down plays. And you sure as hell can’t even touch Cooper Kupp on that drive. Lol the ball wasn’t going anywhere else
I bet you're glad this season is over? On to next year!

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kelce is a blathering punk. That 'no one said we could win' nonsense is just lame.

Always liked Mahomes and Reid though.

Congrats Chiefs fans
Actually the experts had been picking against them to even make the playoffs. He's actually right on that one...

armadillooutlaw

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All I'll say to that is imagine what Mahomes could've done if he was 100%...
Arm talent-wise he is literally like a mobile Manning/Favre but he protects the ball like Rodgers/Brady. Legacy-wise, have to think he's only chasing after Peyton Manning, Montana and Brady after this game.

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
TBH, everyone on the SB broadcast picked Philly to win.
Major UGA energy pretending like anyone that mattered doubted them, tbh. They even opened as 1.5 favorites and that had to betted down by bettors. Vegas won, the bettors lose.

But sure there were some trolls and idiots in media.

North of Patagonia / South of Iguazu Falls
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Congrats to the Chiefs fans, could be many more to come with Mahomes. Even with gimpy ankle 2nd half he still played at a very high level, unbelievable performance by him.

I have several 2nd cousins in KC area very happy right now... happy for them.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’m never one to pile on after a tough loss but I can’t stand that douche. The most punchable face in Pro sports. Good, smart game day coach though.
Good coach, but he's a dick. Blew the beat opportunity he will ever have to win one. The Eagles are a year away from having to pay their QB and gut that roster

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Technically, its a hold, barely. So in a vacuum they made the right call. But they didn't call much of anything all game. Even on some of those offsides/false starts penalties, the teams themselves were calling for a foul for what seemed like an eternity before the refs would throw their flags. It looked clear to me that the refs gameplan was to not get involved much all game and they didn't, which is fine. But if you're gonna call a game like that, its a pretty tough pill to swallow when you make a holding call like that in that situation. Bradberry barely grabbed him. And while uncatchable doesn't matter on a hold (it does on a PI), even with the hold, that ball was at best gonna be an arm's length away from JSS if he got there full speed. So yeah, they made the right call textbook wise but context wise of the game, it wasn't as consistent with how they had been calling the game. They boxed themselves in and made themselves look worse by making the "right" call. I don't really care either way and was fine with either team winning. It did make for an anticlimactic finish to what was a great game though

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I bet you're glad this season is over? On to next year!

Yeah what a year. Next year we for sure will have back ups for our back ups. 3rd string is where it’s at!

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 10,000.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually the experts had been picking against them to even make the playoffs. He's actually right on that one...
I didn't disagree people said it, but screaming about right after winning is dumb. He did the same thing last game with the jabroni thing.