• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Super Bowl Menu

ill

THRILLHO
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What do you guys plan on cooking up?

I think I am going to do some chili...but I think finger food might be the better route to go...maybe jalapeno poppers or something

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What do you guys plan on cooking up?

I think I am going to do some chili...but I think finger food might be the better route to go...maybe jalapeno poppers or something

Got some decent weather on the way Sunday so I was thinking of something grand like a brisket, but I'm not having a party or anything so not enough people to consume that much food.

I'm backing off that and going the finger food route too...smoked meatballs (for meatball subs in marinara), grilled shrimp, stuff peppers, I have a couple of Chilean Sea Bass filets I will throw on for the wife and I.

Cobrabit

Resident Polymath
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,041.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Unfortunately, going the freezer section appetizers route at the request of the wife and kiddos. Do have some left over Boston butt and pork belly from the smoker that I'll see if I can find a way to switch it up (nachos possibly). Did pick up some Kroger chicken breast chunks with ghost pepper dry rub and sriracha sauce I'm interested in trying.