• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Super Bowl LVI: Los Angeles Rams vs. Cincinnati Bengals Thread

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess he won't mention the facemask pull on Ramsey,that gave the Bengals a TD. Thst is conveniently forgotten
The ONLY TD Cincy got the entire 2nd half

Nothing to see there

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess he won't mention the facemask pull on Ramsey,that gave the Bengals a TD. Thst is conveniently forgotten
Legit shocked anyone could watch that game and have the balls to say the Bengals got screwed by the refs, lol. Committing fouls inside the 5 where all the refs are is gonna get called more than they would at the 50. Sorry.

Dude

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah but that was after the first bogus first call in a very clean game. One penalty up to that point?
Weird they start throwing flags so late in the game.
Anyway, it’s about the players, not the refs, and your players did what they needed to do to win.

RememberTheKoy

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I got your back man.

It did. But It's a 2 end street and the way-out isn't pretty.

I've been their a few times as a fan

Only goal is a title. And looking at your teams I don't think you have a few times as a fan.

fknhippie

I'll shit in your shoes.
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not gonna read all the pages.... but it sure seemed like the refs wanted the Rams to score on their scoring last drive.

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would have given it to Donald but they both earned it.

The Bengals really did lose the game with their oline.

Burrow made some magical escapes earlier in the game, but the magic was gone in the 4th quarter and the Rams pass rush was too much to handle.

Jimmy G faced the same thing. As Jimmy's biggest defender here after @megalodon30, I will say that Jimmy's poor 4th quarter was much more about the Rams D than Jimmy being bad. Jimmy is a perfect average NFL QB. Anyone with eyes could see that Jimmy had little time on each play.

Last edited:

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That did take guts, game was on the line, season in the balance …

My point is actually that it doesn't take guts. It's simply the smart decision to go for it on 4th and 1.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Burrow made some magical escapes earlier in the game, but the magic was gone in the 4th quarter and the Rams pass rush was too much to handle.

Jimmy G faced the same thing. As Jimmy's biggest defender here after @megalodon30, I will say that Jimmy's poor 4th quarter was much more about the Rams D than Jimmy being bad. Jimmy is a perfect average NFL QB.
The magic left after the sack he was injured on. Props to both QB's to keep on playing.

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yup. We don't know if he would've gotten the first down, but maybe he would've and this game ends differently. Many little different things like that could change the outcome. That's why it's so ridiculous when the media comes up with so many narratives about why a team won and why another team lost. All these guys are awesome professional athletes. The outcomes in sports mostly come down to the luck.
This exactly! People really like to act like team X is so much better than team Y when it comes down to tiny or arbitrary things. Then we add narratives to essentially random events.

Chief Cola

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hats off to Sean McVay. I'm starting to think he's one of very few head coaches who can win with just about anybody at quarterback.

Cincy better commit the offseason to building a better line for Burrow. The guy can play with the best but he'll be in a wheelchair if they don't figure something out quick.

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This exactly! People really like to act like team X is so much better than team Y when it comes down to tiny or arbitrary things. Then we add narratives to essentially random events.

It's so crazy and stupid. One week, player X is a hero and there are all these narratives of what got him to this point and why he's so great. The next week, player X's team loses and there are narratives about why we should've seen it coming and that player X had a fatal flaw all along. LOL.

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's so crazy and stupid. One week, player X is a hero and there are all these narratives of what got him to this point and why he's so great. The next week, player X's team loses and there are narratives about why we should've seen it coming and that player X had a fatal flaw all along. LOL.

Must suck to be Jimmy G lol