• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Super Bowl LI- Atlanta Falcons vs New England Patriots 6:30pm ET FOX

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
great game ... tough loss for Atlanta but they owned that game for most of it and just ran out of gas ... that ATL Defense was the first shocker of the night and will be around next season

it's been a blast being an old Pats fan experiencing this era ... I do miss the old fans though ... too many pink hats nowadays ... they don't get it

from Pete Caroll's goal line so-called bad call to putting the blame on Quinn's play calling on not running the ball ...
and yet nobody is talking about the next to the last play of last night's epoch game with Brady throwing to Bennett with an almost Falcon INT

... what if? ... but I guess that's what Monday morning QBing is all about right?

... oh yeah ... and fuck you Goodell
Yeah Beasley definitely could've laid out more for that pick. I think the loser in any close game can point to stuff and second guess it. The thing with Carroll's decision and Shanahan play calls were they were obvious mistakes that you noticed as they were happening. It's easy to go look at things after the game and reali s e you should've done something different but when the average fan realizes it as its actually happening that's when it sets itself apart imo

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
so the nfl refs put on a fine show for the pats fans and you are stupid enough to over look all the holding which should've been called but wasn't . just like the seahawks win just run the ball and the falcons win the game they avg over 5 yards a rush . I have said all along yall are the greatest cheaters ever .

big sports is big money and is fixed just like wrestling . anyone that thinks zebras doesn't change the out come of games is just crazy .
You ran out of tin foil again, didn't you?

wingsauce7

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,409.47
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Had a blast and the game was great. Honestly I didn't even feel that bad about the loss. When you deserve to lose its easier to swallow. Inexplicable play calling the last quarter and it's a bummer because this happened 2 other times in the regular season so you would've thought the staff would have known better. The good thing is that this should be a great learning experience for a young team. I just hope they don't let the hangover affect them in the early part of next year

As a Hawkeye fan, you are conditioned to get used to losing the big game. This is Groundhog Day.

black francis

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
so the nfl refs put on a fine show for the pats fans and you are stupid enough to over look all the holding which should've been called but wasn't . just like the seahawks win just run the ball and the falcons win the game they avg over 5 yards a rush . I have said all along yall are the greatest cheaters ever .

big sports is big money and is fixed just like wrestling . anyone that thinks zebras doesn't change the out come of games is just crazy .

spoon me

realityball

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah Beasley definitely could've laid out more for that pick. I think the loser in any close game can point to stuff and second guess it. The thing with Carroll's decision and Shanahan play calls were they were obvious mistakes that you noticed as they were happening. It's easy to go look at things after the game and reali s e you should've done something different but when the average fan realizes it as its actually happening that's when it sets itself apart imo

had Beasley intercepted the average fan would have realized the call as being "bad" ...
had the Seahawks or Atlanta scored, those calls would not have been as questioned

Dude

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gronk or no Gronk, hey he has another ring for sitting on the bench! F-ing soft mofo brittle beotch, if I've ever seen one.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, but I think I saw you on "The Biggest Faggot"
You should give the biggest loser a shot. You're a hand down shoe in to win. They may even give you the title of GOAT.

black francis

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You should give the biggest loser a shot. You're a hand down shoe in to win. They may even give you the title of GOAT.

burn

0786ec5e2959e5b7e60c181b47b4fbd9.jpg

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That game was fucking badass!

Tom Brady, definitely the GOAT. Fucking guy has won me a ton of money.

I had two bets last night. Teasers. NE +3 & Over 52 AND NE +3 & Under 64. Fuckin won them both. Boo ya. Thank you, Mr. Brady.

black francis

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That game was fucking badass!

Tom Brady, definitely the GOAT. Fucking guy has won me a ton of money.

I had two bets last night. Teasers. NE +3 & Over 52 AND NE +3 & Under 64. Fuckin won them both. Boo ya. Thank you, Mr. Brady.

You need to thank Shanahan and Quinn

All Brady did was hit some wide open receivers