• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Super Bowl LI- Atlanta Falcons vs New England Patriots 6:30pm ET FOX

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
greatest comeback in Super Bowl History! What a game!!!

Falcons played very well...

soxfan1468927

Hoopla Cash
$ 7,185.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't mind going conservative but not til midway through the 4th. It was 28-20 before they should have even considered going stall. Ul t omately they needed 1 more score and didn't even try to get it until it was 28-20. Just stupid
Props to coming back on here after the game. Not sure I would be anywhere near this place for at least a week, let alone the day after. Hope you still had a good time.

black francis

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
greatest choke job in sports history

fire quinn, trade ryan

contract that shitty franchise and burn the city down.

black francis

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
worst pass interference call in super bowl history

good job, refs.

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Props to coming back on here after the game. Not sure I would be anywhere near this place for at least a week, let alone the day after. Hope you still had a good time.
Had a blast and the game was great. Honestly I didn't even feel that bad about the loss. When you deserve to lose its easier to swallow. Inexplicable play calling the last quarter and it's a bummer because this happened 2 other times in the regular season so you would've thought the staff would have known better. The good thing is that this should be a great learning experience for a young team. I just hope they don't let the hangover affect them in the early part of next year

cwerph

Go Bucks!
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not saying I was but I wasn't jumping the gun with stupid comments on the internet. Especially before falling asleep in my recliner. Are you a Grandpa or a lightweight drinker?
Grandpa. Best job ever.

realityball

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Had a blast and the game was great. Honestly I didn't even feel that bad about the loss. When you deserve to lose its easier to swallow. Inexplicable play calling the last quarter and it's a bummer because this happened 2 other times in the regular season so you would've thought the staff would have known better. The good thing is that this should be a great learning experience for a young team. I just hope they don't let the hangover affect them in the early part of next year

great game ... tough loss for Atlanta but they owned that game for most of it and just ran out of gas ... that ATL Defense was the first shocker of the night and will be around next season

it's been a blast being an old Pats fan experiencing this era ... I do miss the old fans though ... too many pink hats nowadays ... they don't get it

from Pete Caroll's goal line so-called bad call to putting the blame on Quinn's play calling on not running the ball ...
and yet nobody is talking about the next to the last play of last night's epoch game with Brady throwing to Bennett with an almost Falcon INT

... what if? ... but I guess that's what Monday morning QBing is all about right?

... oh yeah ... and fuck you Goodell

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
TBH I stopped watching them for the most part so I missed this one. The justin beiber one had me saying fuck it for the most part. Does that company know that most everyone watching the game can't stand that little bitch?
I wish I had these companies/corporations $. What a waste of $ especially this year.