• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Super Bowl LI- Atlanta Falcons vs New England Patriots 6:30pm ET FOX

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Some musings after my 3rd re-watch.....

Falcons over celebrated in 1st half. Every TD was a bounce about fest. Blank and his child bride looked to be in the throes of orgasm...

Freeman gives the big hot dog flip after 2nd TD. Quinn shitting himself on sidelines, oblivious of the fact it's Q2..... These guys blew their wads early, Super Bowl experience is everything.

At least twice I saw Pats receivers go down just in time to avoid the big hit, allowing a Falcons DB to get taken out by friendly fire.

And that last little look up from corner of eye from child bride to Blank as Patriots lined up for 2nd and goal in OT.....

Priceless.....

In the end, the Patriots won that game. The Falcons didn't lose it. Once the game was well and truly afoot, the Pats didn't put a foot wrong.

The Falcons could barely put one foot in front of the other..... Without tripping over it.

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Atlanta snatched defeat right out of the jaws of victory!

....how far we've come since that dismal loss to the forehead out in Denver.

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree I didnt get the Pats hype all year long I was thinking the last 2 weeks that @rmilia1 would be having one hell of a time with the Pat fans as they had no clue what was coming. @rmilia1 was spot on as he was the other 2 weeks during the playoffs

I have to admit that I am pleasantly surprised to see the Falcons beating the shit out of the Patriots.

:pound::pound::pound::pound:

Meh, all I care about is winning without cheating. Obviously the pats can't do that. ZERO super bowls without cheating for the Cheatriots

GAME SET MATCH

I called it earlier and said the most one sided super bowl ever and Pats fans gave me dislikes and facepalms because they can't handle the truth..

Brady=MVP for ATL buahahahhaah

The best pages of this thread are right about 25 through 50!

Rex Racer

Ireverrent Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,289.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Patriots just flat out failed to show up for the game of the season. The Falcons came in well prepared. They had their plays well rehearsed and came in stronger - It's like watching a 250 pound boxer beat the shit out of a 120 pound boxer

You don't say?

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The best pages of this thread are right about 25 through 50!

I'd go easy on the 2 GB fans/ just because their boy Rodgers got blown out by ATL and couldn't make a comeback , they assume Brady couldn't either. Brady isn't the QB who blows 16 point leads in playoff games like some QB's that don't have it under the big lights. Then the comments about calling it right as being the most 1 sided SB in history,I guess this guy just starting watching SB's last 2 years . Even if they lost 28-3 , The Denver/Seattle game was more lopsided and I could list a few more SB's that were more lopsided.
And the Laker guy knows bball but squat about NFL it seems

Last edited: