• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Super Bowl LI- Atlanta Falcons vs New England Patriots 6:30pm ET FOX

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As always, my son and I watched all by our lonesome starting about 1.5 hours after the rest of the world...

No parties for me, watching a Super Bowl is serious biddness....
I agree I'm a fan of the game parties can happen after...

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you don't understand my analogy then I can't help you. It's pretty simple the coaches could have put the players in a better position to win and he chose a riskier call that was destined to fail. He actually did it more than once in that game... where running the ball would have been far wiser.

Land minds = Running a football - Dolphins fan logic at it's finest.......

Military = You MUST follow/obey orders
NFL QB - "Yeah, I don't like this play, let's audible out of it"

But go ahead... they are exactly the same

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
again @FlyerFinFan, I never once said throwing the ball was the better option, never did...

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's coming up on a week now and I still can't stop smiling.

The 3rd quarter's the most fun to watch!

SI715_TK1_02585.JPG

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
football is over cot damn it

why is this thread still going?
Not for us NE fans. We have another 360 days and counting of football talk.

Then we'll have to figure out something to say about # 6. "ONE MORE"

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's coming up on a week now and I still can't stop smiling.

The 3rd quarter's the most fun to watch!

SI715_TK1_02585.JPG

28-3 .... I think everyone thought this one was over at this point, time was getting to be a factor... Still can't believe it...

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not for us NE fans. We have another 360 days and counting of football talk.

Then we'll have to figure out something to say about # 6. "ONE MORE"

It's gonna be interesting to see if Tom can keep up this high level of play, he's turning 40 going into next season, that's getting up there... At some point he's gonna slow down a bit, father time is undefeated...

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This would not be a bad time to bow out gracefully for Tom. He shafted Goodell and although nothing will dent the hater's iron-clad insistence that he couldn't win without cheating, the rest of the sporting world will see deflategate as a farce.

....but having all the coaches returning and probably Gronk, it's gonna be hard for him to not go for just one more.

Yes, father time is on the doorstep for sure.

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's gonna be interesting to see if Tom can keep up this high level of play, he's turning 40 going into next season, that's getting up there... At some point he's gonna slow down a bit, father time is undefeated...

Crazy thing to say but Brady looks like he's getting better with age. It's quite remarkable.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you don't understand my analogy then I can't help you. It's pretty simple the coaches could have put the players in a better position to win and he chose a riskier call that was destined to fail. He actually did it more than once in that game... where running the ball would have been far wiser.

Falcons could not make a 3rd down play for the life of them.
Putting the players in a better position needed to be done earlier in the season.
They were gassed after the 3rd quarter! Nothing left......
Patriots run the hill in practice - every practice.......

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No doubt. I'm hoping for one more. I know it's a little greedy but what the hack why not? They say players skills drop off quickly. But TB looked as strong and talented as ever this past season. How much of that can be contributed to his mom's illness, revenge, eating habbits... who knows? We'll find out in 359 days. That 15 yard run he had in the SB was honestly one of his better runs that I had ever seen from him. He looked semi-fast and coordinated, lol

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Putting the players in a better position needed to be done earlier in the season.
Usually after pracrice. In BB we trust

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pay me 7 million dollars and I'll run the hill every day!

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No doubt. I'm hoping for one more. I know it's a little greedy but what the hack why not? They say players skills drop off quickly. But TB looked as strong and talented as ever this past season. How much of that can be contributed to his mom's illness, revenge, eating habbits... who knows? We'll find out in 359 days. That 15 yard run he had in the SB was honestly one of his better runs that I had ever seen from him. He looked semi-fast and coordinated, lol

No doubt ... It's clear he takes really good care of himself... He's gonna know though, he'll know when it's time.. I think with age especially with athletes it's the bones that don't lie, no matter how well they take care of themselves little injuries start happening, plus recovery time get's worse ... I think his accuracy is still top notch, it's the other part that might sneak up on him soon...

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This would not be a bad time to bow out gracefully for Tom. He shafted Goodell and although nothing will dent the hater's iron-clad insistence that he couldn't win without cheating, the rest of the sporting world will see deflategate as a farce.

....but having all the coaches returning and probably Gronk, it's gonna be hard for him to not go for just one more.

Yes, father time is on the doorstep for sure.

Yeah, I mean this is a pefect way to end a career.... The commissioner trying to say "F You" and suspend you for 4 games, mock you, leave you for dead then come back in the biggest Super Bowl Comeback in history and make Goodell swallow it...

But Brady still believes he can play and therefore he will

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My point was that they only ran the ball 4 times after it was 28-9 the coaches didn't do the players any favors especially when it's textbook to kill clock. Besides they were in FG range for the winning points and screwed the pooch royally. Pats were more than happy to take advantage of the idiocy....

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We knew another SB and SB MVP for Brady there would be no way Hammer could stay away. It's like his crack. He left the hoop, checked into the same rehab facility as Tgann, MotherMarge and Rocko.SB 51 was just too much for his weak mind. He's back on the crack.
Does anyone know where I can buy a crack pipe with a flying Elvis logo on it? I'd like to send one to Hammer for V-Day.