• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Super Bowl game notes

Jikkle

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2

If he used inflammatory language then I could see a suspension but he didn't so it would be a travesty if he did get suspended.

He's entitled to his opinion on the matter politically correct or not as much as the 49ers and NFL hates it.

mem49er

KAEP
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If he used inflammatory language then I could see a suspension but he didn't so it would be a travesty if he did get suspended.

He's entitled to his opinion on the matter politically correct or not as much as the 49ers and NFL hates it.

Yup. Unless he signed a contract stating that he couldn't express those views; the NFL can't do shit about his opinions. That punter is a moron and apparent sore loser for even suggesting it.

1911Alaska

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's how I felt, too. I think he's doing some reverse kind voodoo..

Maybe he does not want his credibility taken away and doesn't want to be accused of being a homer. So he went with the Raven?

Arete Tzu

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Eye On Football - CBSSports.com

Looks like 8 of 9 "experts" chose Ravens to win...guess they have it in the bag now. I can't wait to give them all a nice big shit burger to eat with a side of crow!

screw the experts, adam West picked us to win!

ADAM WEST, actor, "Batman": 49ers, 24-21. This may be West Coast wishful thinking, but I think it'll finish 24 to 21 in favor of the Niners. But they've gotta get down and dirtier this game. The Ravens will. San Francisco's QB is looking gruesomely good. Protect that pocket.

batman-robin-running.gif