• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Super Bowl 50

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Broncosr0k

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Where is our buddy Duffman?

He has been on the general board.

Predicted we would lose to the Steelers, then Pats, then Panthers.

After the SB, he posted about his reverse mojo getting us the win.

The guys is a joke.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Something I was thinking about today is I wonder if this actually helps guys like Atwater and Davis with their HOF bid? The Broncos are obviously ridiculously relevant right now with just winning the Super Bowl and the fact that we have been to twice as many Super Bowls as we have HOF players should show just how ridiculous it is that we don't have more guys in. I honestly do think Davis has a great chance to get in next year partly because of this Super Bowl victory and the HOF voters having some pressure on them about the Broncos.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well ESPN just predicted the next 25 years of Super Bowls and well the Broncos do not make a single one. The team tied for most times making the Super Bowl will be shut out of the biggest game for a long time.

mick7-1961

Commerce Comet
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
First off, I am a Colts and Peyton Manning fan who lives in North Carolina.....Almost every Panther fan was saying how Cam and the Panthers were going to crush the Broncos......

Now almost every one is saying it looks like the fix was in and Cam and the Panthers threw the game..,,

How pathetic is that ???

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
First off, I am a Colts and Peyton Manning fan who lives in North Carolina.....Almost every Panther fan was saying how Cam and the Panthers were going to crush the Broncos......

Now almost every one is saying it looks like the fix was in and Cam and the Panthers threw the game..,,

How pathetic is that ???

I've heard that a few times now. Heck Norman after the game said something like hard to beat 2 teams in the Super Bowl with the Broncos and the officials. To me that is losing without class. Your team got beat and the best thing you can do is say the other team was better that today and congratulations on the win.

SpringStein

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well ESPN just predicted the next 25 years of Super Bowls and well the Broncos do not make a single one. The team tied for most times making the Super Bowl will be shut out of the biggest game for a long time.
The invisible time zone. ;) I wouldn't worry too much about a crackpot idea like predicting SB next year - much less the next 25!

TDs3nOut

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

How pathetic is that ???

Certainly pathetic. No more so, however, than attempting to predict the next 25 SB winning teams.

Rockinkuwait

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

How pathetic is that ???

Bad... NOTHING about how they treated that loss has me thinking they went out and threw it.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The invisible time zone. ;) I wouldn't worry too much about a crackpot idea like predicting SB next year - much less the next 25!

Haha it is true it is a pretty crackpot idea. About the last 12 or so they had listed were of names of teams that are not actually in the NFL so it was definitely meant as a joke after about maybe the first 5. Still just look at the Broncos in 5 years going from 2nd worst in the NFL to Super Bowl Champions. going from historic offense 2 years ago to historic defense this year. Rosters/coaching staffs and so much more change so drastically in the NFL hard to really know what is going to happen next year let alone 25 years from now.

iknowftbll

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Did you read that whole article? It's satire. It's actually quite funny.

iknowftbll

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bragging about is reverse mojo on other forums.

Is he really? I figured he'd be lamenting how bad our offensive performance was and how the Broncos stand no chance of repeating if they don't get their act together fast!

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did you read that whole article? It's satire. It's actually quite funny.

I read who they had in the Super Bowls. I realized it was satire when I started seeing all the London and Mexico City teams pop up. I'll have to go back and read all they wrote later.

iknowftbll

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I read who they had in the Super Bowls. I realized it was satire when I started seeing all the London and Mexico City teams pop up. I'll have to go back and read all they wrote later.

My favorite was when they had the Portland Sasquatches playing something like the Ciudad de Mexico Chupacabras at Medicla Marijuana Field at Mile High!

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is he really? I figured he'd be lamenting how bad our offensive performance was and how the Broncos stand no chance of repeating if they don't get their act together fast!

He started some thread about how he knew the whole time we would win it and how his reverse mojo is part of why we won or something like that. Always fun to see the different styles of fans of those who never think we will ever win and call themselves realist to those who nothing the team does can ever be wrong and the idea of them not winning the Super Bowl for the next 10 years is just ridiculous. I have a Raiders fan that I talk with that every year he predicts his team to win the division and compete for the Super Bowl. He already started as soon as the season ended for them about how they beat the Broncos so that shows that they will compete for the Super Bowl this next year. Well I think the Chiefs and Broncos will have a little say in that.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My favorite was when they had the Portland Sasquatches playing something like the Ciudad de Mexico Chupacabras at Medicla Marijuana Field at Mile High!

Haha that is awesome! On a serious note I wish Denver would try to get a Super Bowl sometime. I think it would be the perfect city for one and just look at the weather for the parade yesterday of something like 53 degrees. I know it would be taking a chance that there could be a huge blizzard that moves through but otherwise to me it is the perfect venue for the Super Bowl.

iknowftbll

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He started some thread about how he knew the whole time we would win it and how his reverse mojo is part of why we won or something like that. Always fun to see the different styles of fans of those who never think we will ever win and call themselves realist to those who nothing the team does can ever be wrong and the idea of them not winning the Super Bowl for the next 10 years is just ridiculous. I have a Raiders fan that I talk with that every year he predicts his team to win the division and compete for the Super Bowl. He already started as soon as the season ended for them about how they beat the Broncos so that shows that they will compete for the Super Bowl this next year. Well I think the Chiefs and Broncos will have a little say in that.

Yeah, I know people like that too.

Looking ahead like your buddy did, the AFC West may be a pretty stout division next year. But I really do wonder if the Raiders can keep this improvement curve up, and I am really curious what the Chiefs will be like next year. While they have been on as good a run for the past three years as any team in recent Chiefs memory I cannot help but feel their coach will be the reason they never get over the hump. But I'll save that discussion for after the draft and schedule is released.