• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Super Bowl 50

SpringStein

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually that is a fake quote. The website you linked made the whole thing up. They have been accused of plagiarism and false reports in the past. Don't trust anything they have to say.
Correct. I'm sure Broncos fans will be dredging this up anyway. :)

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Correct. I'm sure Broncos fans will be dredging this up anyway. :)

It wouldn't surprise me to actually see Cam say something similar at some point. He is a pretty confident guy in his abilities. I do think though this Broncos team when they are questioned the most seem to perform their best. Very opposite of the last few years where we always lost when we were underdogs or just slightly expected to win a game. Seemed like the bad teams gave us almost as much trouble as the good teams. So I kind of hope he does say something similar to this as I think our guys would love to have some fuel to the fire.

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm aghast!

DownSetHutch

d-_-b
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually that is a fake quote. The website you linked made the whole thing up. They have been accused of plagiarism and false reports in the past. Don't trust anything they have to say.

Darn. I was looking forward to the D putting Cam in his place for mouthing off. Guess they'll just have to do it for all the usual reasons now.

iknowftbll

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It wouldn't surprise me to actually see Cam say something similar at some point. He is a pretty confident guy in his abilities. I do think though this Broncos team when they are questioned the most seem to perform their best. Very opposite of the last few years where we always lost when we were underdogs or just slightly expected to win a game. Seemed like the bad teams gave us almost as much trouble as the good teams. So I kind of hope he does say something similar to this as I think our guys would love to have some fuel to the fire.

This team has already been left for dead by a good portion of the press. I think they'll be plenty motivated to prove people wrong again. Seeing the Chiefs and Raiders get a lot of hype is not going to sit well with the defending champs. And even the new comers to the team. If you're Mark Sanchez, think about how people have reacted to your joining the Broncos. Think about how it may be "now or never" for you career. Think about how eager he must be to breath new life into his career and prove that he was a good signing. This team is going to be good in 2016, and whoever draws them for the kickoff special is going to feel it!