• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Suns @ Warriors

nogicat

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
haha well shit... I haven't made a bet in a while since no one has been close to my mark. Hopefully you lose your next few bets so I don't need to reclaim the lead

I literally havent made a bet since baseball season

nogicat

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
we look like absolute shit tonight

nogicat

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
no jonas I said it first so correction
you owe me vcash

Jonas_steven

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
no jonas I said it first so correction
you owe me vcash

Yes but I called the jinx. It follows the same rule as "who smelled it, dealt it." It is in chapter 2, section 36 of the school ground by laws.

nogicat

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
awful first half just get it under 10 at half and regroup

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have faith in Hornacek to get his team motivated... I think we'll come back or at least make a run.

tuffydahog

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That was an embarrassing first half for the suns. They need a complete reversal of that to have any chance of winning this game. Four total assists in the first half.

Actually when you look at the game logs for Dragic and Bledsoe, Dragic has only 3 double digit assist games this year and Bledsoe has 1. This is one of the reasons that I am not a fan of a dual pg system, especially an undersized one. I understand that the suns have played great so far this season, but in the end, I do not see a backcourt of Dragic and Bledsoe winning a championship. I think the suns are going to pick one of them and the most logical choice is Bledsoe.

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That was an embarrassing first half for the suns. They need a complete reversal of that to have any chance of winning this game. Four total assists in the first half.

Actually when you look at the game logs for Dragic and Bledsoe, Dragic has only 3 double digit assist games this year and Bledsoe has 1. This is one of the reasons that I am not a fan of a dual pg system, especially an undersized one. I understand that the suns have played great so far this season, but in the end, I do not see a backcourt of Dragic and Bledsoe winning a championship. I think the suns are going to pick one of them and the most logical choice is Bledsoe.

Dragic is still better atm..... Teamates dont pass to Drag didnt do it last year...

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

This systy is a bunch of ball hogs u wont rack up dimez in this system expect a under 7 assists avg.