• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Suns New Arena Name Is A Joke LOL!

LALakersboy24.7

I am the Lizard King
Hoopla Cash
$ 206.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

“The Talking Stick Resort Arena”

:rofl:

Last edited by a moderator:

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For once I agree with you. Probably the worst name in the NBA... but money talks. Pun intended.

lakersrule

ANUSTART
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That must be one successful resort to be able to afford naming rights on an arena.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually I think the name is perfect for the team. It matches the class and mentality of the Phoenix Suns organization.

Lakers+USC=#1

Fuck CBS
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can we just ban the Suns from the nba?

jarrod49

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lakers are so irrelevant that the fans have nothing better to do than continually talk about the Suns!!! LMFAO oooh how the mighty have fallen.

lakersrule

ANUSTART
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lakers are so irrelevant that the fans have nothing better to do than continually talk about the Suns!!! LMFAO oooh how the mighty have fallen.

The Lakers are so irrelevant that everyone stills talks about them :noidea:

Suns fans are too funny. They are quick to hop on any Lakers related thread. I've never seen a more jealous fan base.

Inimical

Sports Hooplah Local Reporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 523.17
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I always hated staples center. But this is almost as bad as that other one which escapes me atm.

jarrod49

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Lakers are so irrelevant that everyone stills talks about them :noidea:

Suns fans are too funny. They are quick to hop on any Lakers related thread. I've never seen a more jealous fan base.

That's funny because I see threads started by lakers fans who do nothing but talk shit about the suns. All the history the lakers have and they are soooo fucking worried about the suns and their fan base and the name of their stadium. That is FUCKING HILARIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's funny because I see threads started by lakers fans who do nothing but talk shit about the suns. All the history the lakers have and they are soooo fucking worried about the suns and their fan base and the name of their stadium. That is FUCKING HILARIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!

Link? I just scrolled through the first 3 pages of this forum and this is the only thread I see that was started by a Lakers fan to talk shit about the Suns.

And really, it wasn't even set up to do that, it was set up to make fun of the name of the arena. And by the way, it is a stupid name for an arena.

LALakersboy24.7

I am the Lizard King
Hoopla Cash
$ 206.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Your opinion is irrelevant. You have posted nearly 400 times since you joined the hoop, and you say you see threads started by Lakers fans about the Suns. If you clearly have been here often, which is not the case I assume according to your post count. You would clearly see there has hardly been Lakers fans posting threads about the Suns. Most Suns fans come on to Lakers threads just to hate, and get a taste of their own medicine when they are told the truth. But like TF12 said "show us the link" of Lakers fans starting threads about the Suns, or are you that stupid?

Personally I have never even posted threads about the Suns on the hoop, this is my first time, because I thought it was a funny interesting topic. IMO your comment is more hilarious, just a major fail at trolling. :pound:

Besides look at your favorite teams, life must have been real cruel to you. When was the last time your teams won anything, one team hasn't won anything in over a century.

Nice try....NEXT!! :rofl:

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Link? I just scrolled through the first 3 pages of this forum and this is the only thread I see that was started by a Lakers fan to talk shit about the Suns.

And really, it wasn't even set up to do that, it was set up to make fun of the name of the arena. And by the way, it is a stupid name for an arena.

Dude cmon. You and I both know it's the same 5 Lakers fans talking shit about the Suns whenever they get the chance. I let it go for a while, but now that I fire back they get all butthurt. It's hilarious actually.

I get that you want to defend your fans, but don't be a homer. Lakersboy, TLF, Shaqdaddy, the usc guy and lakersrule will never let it go. They are obsessed with Phoenix.

Sorry you're associated with them, because there are couple cool Lakers fans on the site like yourself and inimical.

lakersrule

ANUSTART
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No one obsesses over Arizona. You're hilarious.

LALakersboy24.7

I am the Lizard King
Hoopla Cash
$ 206.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No one obsesses over Arizona. You're hilarious.

ez0bd.jpg

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude cmon. You and I both know it's the same 5 Lakers fans talking shit about the Suns whenever they get the chance. I let it go for a while, but now that I fire back they get all butthurt. It's hilarious actually.

I get that you want to defend your fans, but don't be a homer. Lakersboy, TLF, Shaqdaddy, the usc guy and lakersrule will never let it go. They are obsessed with Phoenix.

Sorry you're associated with them, because there are couple cool Lakers fans on the site like yourself and inimical.

I've seen just as many Suns fans jumping onto Lakers threads just to bash the Lakers. From what I've seen it goes both ways.

jarrod said Lakers fans were starting threads to talk shit about the Suns. I'd just like to see them.:suds: