• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Suns at Warriors

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why does everyone think the Mavericks are going to be the team to miss out on the playoffs? They are the only team in the West besides the Spurs that has championship experience. I know they are old, but compared to the Grizzlies, Suns, and Warriors, they still have the best player in Dirk Nowitzki, who is a bonafide MVP and Champion. I think Portland is probably the weakest of all the playoff teams honestly. If not for their insanely hot start where they won so many games at the buzzer, they would be battling for the eighth seed right now.

Regardless of who gets left out, it absolutely pathetic when you think that if the season ended today, the third seed in the Eastern Conference would finish as the tenth seed in the Western Conference. The NBA needs to address that. That is truly embarrassing because it means that there will be some very bad basketball being played in every Eastern Conference series until most likely the ECF.

3 reasons why passing the Mavs is more realistic than Memphis:

1) The Grizzlies have been playing some great basketball since Gasol's return and hold the tie-breaker over us.

2) The Mavs are old and could start to wear down as their schedule gets extremely difficult in the coming weeks.

3) We hold the tie-breaker over the Mavs.

Jonas_steven

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Grizzlies will finish with the seventh seed and the suns with the eighth. I don't care who our opponent will be because making the playoffs with this team is a huge accomplishment!