• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Summerslam Spoiler

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Backstage News on Seth Rollins PPV Plans
As of this writing, WWE officials are proceeding with the plan of WWE World Champion Seth Rollins vs Triple H at SummerSlam this year. The idea would be for Seth Rollins to turn babyface at some point during the summer to head into the match against Triple H.

News on WWE's Plans for the WWE World Title at SummerSlam

OH FUCK YA

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rollins has been doing such a great job as a heel. this seems a little too soon to me

Agreed. He's been a fantastic heel. Rollins has been their consistently strongest character for several months now.

anotheridiot

There will always be someone to blame......
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was exhausted with Rollins, but now with Kane gone, security gone is already getting me more interested in what he can become. But for Rollins to fight HHH at Summerslam would seem to mean that Brock is going into summerslam as the champ and Rollins is pissed that HHH allowed it to happen.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Rollins turns face, he'll be a mid career like Dolph in 6 months. While all 3 guys have had success as individuals, the Shield was still better for the WWE IMO

anotheridiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Rollins turns face, he'll be a mid career like Dolph in 6 months. While all 3 guys have had success as individuals, the Shield was still better for the WWE IMO
but if the entire shield is face, wont that be better for the WWE?

SilverFalco8

TXOD BX 507
Hoopla Cash
$ 87.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was really hoping Ambrose would have won the title. I hoping for a new attitude era.

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
but if the entire shield is face, wont that be better for the WWE?

The best thing for WWE to do would be to hold off on a Shield reunion for two years or more. It's too soon to blow through a reunion now. That kind of thing needs to be special. Just think how awesome it would be a year or two from now and there's some huge brawl that's broken out from storyline that's a "threat" to whatever establishment is going on (like some stable is just causing a ruckus). The ring gets cleared and its just Rollins, Reigns, and Ambrose. One of them extends their fist and slowly the other two join. That would kick ass but what would make it work is you had to wait for it

anotheridiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the thing about the shield, is we really never knew if they were actually always with the authority or on their own. Seth went with the authority, reigns and ambrose stayed on their own, so I would not really consider it a reunion, its showing who they really were being anti everybody.

LASports96

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rollins' title reign has been absolute shit, I prefer him drop the belt to be honest. His chicken shit heel tactics have been way over done to the point he's hardly even all that credible. Sad because Rollins is great.

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Makes no sense to turn him so soon. If he turns face who is the companys top heel? Only if Cena turns would I agree with this..

Seriously though, who would be WWEs top Heel? So help me GOD if they put Big Show or Kane as the top heel.....would those guys just please, please retire.

NEWS FLASH: Big Show will turn face within 5 weeks.

But really...why turn Rollins? he JUST adopted the pedigree as his finisher in honor of triple h. makes no sense to have his run end in a month. Sure his title run hasn't been that exciting, but maybe with the wash ups gone he and Triple H can rule the show as heels.

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rollins' title reign has been absolute shit, I prefer him drop the belt to be honest. His chicken shit heel tactics have been way over done to the point he's hardly even all that credible. Sad because Rollins is great.

Disagree. Rollins has been money. He's the best heel WWE has had since CM Punk went heel during his title run 2 to 3 years ago.

anotheridiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They just gave it to Rollins too soon. The whole exhaustion started with the money in the bank for almost a year and constantly hiding behind the authority. Like I said, the sad part is this kid truly is gifted and are treating him like he isnt, almost like Bo Dallas.

Ewa PGH Fan

Glade City, PA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They just gave it to Rollins too soon. The whole exhaustion started with the money in the bank for almost a year and constantly hiding behind the authority. Like I said, the sad part is this kid truly is gifted and are treating him like he isnt, almost like Bo Dallas.

Obviously you're not a BOliever...... :D

LASports96

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Disagree. Rollins has been money. He's the best heel WWE has had since CM Punk went heel during his title run 2 to 3 years ago.

I think he works a lot as a heel and can be really good in that role, but The Authority shit is so played out and over the top that I think it's hurting him.

anotheridiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess thats why it make sense being Rollins vs HHH at summerslam, could be what really puts rollins over with everyone including me. Of course that would start with Brock taking the belt at the next "sunday special event" (cant call it a PPV anymore).