• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Suicide A League Draft Room

Ram Tough

You pray for rain, you gotta deal with the mud too
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Those are some great stories of the past... My personal favorite is when someone took Aaron Hernandez and within a few days he was booked on murder charges.. went from an early round pick to the pen.. pretty wild and will never forget

Yellow Fuzzies

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will step back into coma if you need one.

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I drafted Matt Olson in a slow draft one afternoon in spring training last year, and he broke his wrist that night. (I’ll have to go back and check, because I’m sure it happened two rounds in a row to me with someone else.)

yup...Matt Olson breaks his wrist hours after my round 8 selection. In round 10, a couple days later, I drafted Justin Upton and he turfed his toe that day.

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
so I count Me, Barilko, Harold, Fuzzies, TKO all in for Coma, need 1 more

did I miss anyone?

@tlance - were if you were counting yourself, that makes 6

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
also, another thought - if the other 6 owners want to do it as well, nothing stopping them from drafting from the same pool and they can just have a separate league on ESPN

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not sure what coma is but I am in if you need someone

Payton

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
First year in my dynasty league (2011 I think)... The team was dry on the RB front, so my first order of business was finding one. I traded Tom Brady for Jamal Charles. The entire league was in an uproar as me, being an idiot, hadn't read the scoring and I didn't realize it was a 6pts per TD pass league, so Brady was uber valuable... I admitted that slight error but said I was still fine with the trade... The commissioner was in a tizzy and was going to veto the trade but I convinced him to let it go... I like Charles and was still good... The trade didn't go through until after week 1 was in the books...

That was the year Jamal Charles blew out his knee in week 2...

To this day, it is simply called "The Brady Trade" in our league...

(On a side note, the guy I made the trade with was a former NFL player that @TKOSpikes may have heard of as a Bills fan.... Brandon Spoon ring a bell?)

Last edited:

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
so I count Me, Barilko, Harold, Fuzzies, TKO all in for Coma, need 1 more

did I miss anyone?

@tlance - were if you were counting yourself, that makes 6

I have done it last few years, but I don’t mind stepping aside if others want the spot.

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@Shanemansj13 or @tlance - whichever one of you are in, that would round it out.

I'm also good stepping aside, as mentioned previously, so if you both want in, you guys will make 6

just let me know either way, so we can get our coma draft completed before B league even finishes their suicide

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@Shanemansj13 or @tlance - whichever one of you are in, that would round it out.

I'm also good stepping aside, as mentioned previously, so if you both want in, you guys will make 6

just let me know either way, so we can get our coma draft completed before B league even finishes their suicide

I don't want someone else to step out bc of me...if tlance can't do it or you doesn't want to...I will. But if you both can and want to, I will pass lol.

@SmokingMonkey

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i think i set the record for fastest player to be out for a season.

drafted Hunter Henry in the 5th round like a day or two before he blew out his knee, while the draft was still going on

whoever drafted Jordy Nelson the year he missed I think is the only real competition for that title
Yeah, I remember that one too..........I think it was Fuzz drafted Jordy about a month before he blew out his knee....

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't want someone else to step out bc of me...if tlance can't do it or you doesn't want to...I will. But if you both can and want to, I will pass lol.

@SmokingMonkey

Go ahead Shane.

I have enough going on.

If I pass on this one, I can focus on MBBRL nominations and everything that comes along with that.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Go ahead Shane.

I have enough going on.

If I pass on this one, I can focus on MBBRL nominations and everything that comes along with that.

Sounds good man

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
First year in my dynasty league (2011 I think)... The team was dry on the RB front, so my first order of business was finding one. I traded Tom Brady for Jamal Charles. The entire league was in an uproar as me, being an idiot, hadn't read the scoring and I didn't realize it was a 6pts per TD pass league, so Brady was uber valuable... I admitted that slight error but said I was still fine with the trade... The commissioner was in a tizzy and was going to veto the trade but I convinced him to let it go... I like Charles and was still good... The trade didn't go through until after week 1 was in the books...

(On a side note, the guy I made the trade with was a former NFL player that @TKOSpikes may have heard of as a Bills fan.... Brandon Spoon ring a bell?)

he rang a few bells in his brief career. Good lb

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@Shanemansj13

Please ask Nos to join the league. Don’t think I can finalize all the rosters until he does.

Thanks.

Barilko

Probably at hockey or some dam concert you tell me
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

nothing wrong with that trade especially before he blew out his knee

6 pt td or not

i would have felt i won the trade easily if i was on the Charles side

and i too can still see him on the sideline as he was my main RB in my main money keeper league

Payton

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
nothing wrong with that trade especially before he blew out his knee

6 pt td or not

i would have felt i won the trade easily if i was on the Charles side

and i too can still see him on the sideline as he was my main RB in my main money keeper league

Well thank you! I didn’t think it was so awful either! Was so anxious to prove it to all of them.... then boom!

No matter! Charles helped me to a championship a couple years later, and Brady never got one with Spoon! :D