• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Suicide A League Draft Room

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you've recently created a Disney plus account you'll need to use that info as your sign in info

I remember you posting that a few months ago now that you mentioned it again, now I have to figure out what I used to sign up. Didn't think I used my same email or anything, but I must have.

I'm like an old man, I have to write all my user names and passwords down in a notebook or everything is lost.

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@tlance - stomp is right, I just tried your invite and i was denied entry

now I have to go ask my wife what my Disney + log in info is.
I always give her shit for not remembering stuff, this is her day of reckoning!!!

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I remember you posting that a few months ago now that you mentioned it again, now I have to figure out what I used to sign up. Didn't think I used my same email or anything, but I must have.

I'm like an old man, I have to write all my user names and passwords down in a notebook or everything is lost.

Yeah I always put those in a notebook, but dang I have so many users names and passwords that I have multi notebooks and it's a job to locate the proper one. I mostly have my device remember them for me, but that backfired some when I was worried I may have a virus and wiped my computer not long ago.

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
apologies in advance for the foul language, but fuck these mickey mouse mother fuckers

so....I don't have a Disney+ account, my wife said she just signed in with her account on my phone so I could stream stuff for the kids (and watch Clone Wars/Mando).

I updated the app on my phone, and everything worked fine, I was able to accept the latest invite and I'm good on the phone app

Then I get an email from Disney that says my account logged into ESPN Fantasy app.

But I don't even have an account......and my wife didn't get an email that said she logged in.

fucking mickey mouse :mad2:

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
still can't log in on my laptop to enter the coma teams

molsaniceman

I aint drunk Im just drinking
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,327.46
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
still can't log in on my laptop to enter the coma teams
Are u doing A or B Coma cause B isnt loaded yet Yea on espn(owned by disney now) i have to log in every time i try to do something as a commish in another league:suds:

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are u doing A or B Coma cause B isnt loaded yet Yea on espn(owned by disney now) i have to log in every time i try to do something as a commish in another league:suds:

I'm loading the A league with Harold, Shane, TKO, Fuzzies, Barilko and myself, not sure who's in charge of setting up the B league.

Disney has owned ESPN for a while now, but didn't F anything up until they launched Disney+ and did some bastardized way of combining account log in info that I haven't figured out.

So dumb that I can log in on my phone but not my laptop.

Going to try my wife's log in info on the laptop, even though I've never had my own Disney+ log in account, I think that might be the issue - she logged into Disney+ withe her account on my laptop and phone, but really have no clue.

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
logged into my wife's account, all fantasy stuff disappeared, logged out and back into my account, and now I don't get the error message when accessing the leagues through laptop

entering the Coma A teams tonight!!!

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ok, copied all scoring settings over from the old suicide sleepers league page, rosters are up, invites sent

everyone please take a moment to double check your roster