• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: SUGAR BOWL: #5 Georgia vs #7 Baylor; 8:45pm EST ESPN

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It’s just a meaningless bowl game, but I’m glad the team that was active decided to show up.

Given our predicament on offense this season, 12 wins is really good.

Hopefully next season we’ll have more receiving options and in turn let the run game open back up.

I think we have something special in George Pickens at receiver, but he can’t be the only target.

Pickens didn't look like a freshman at all. He looked like a starting NFL WR.

Chewbaccer

Illustrious Potentate
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pickens didn't look like a freshman at all. He looked like a starting NFL WR.
He’s the most talented receiver we’ve had since AJ Green. His maturity is the only question mark, especially when they finally got him to stop trying to make one handed catches on every pass his way.

I think if he and Blaylock develop like they should and at least one of the highly rated WR recruits coming in is a viable target, we’ll have a much improved passing attack next season

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Brewer is a tough kid, but he may want to consider wrapping it up. He is getting too many concussions this season. OU had TE1 Calcaterra retire from football for that reason this year. Not worth it.

He probably should quit football. I haven't heard anything about Brewer being a major pro prospect, so it doesn't seem like it's worth it to go on with football.

Chewbaccer

Illustrious Potentate
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jadon Haselwood decommitting last season might have been a blessing in disguise. Wouldn’t have got Pickens with Haselwood, and the early results look like Pickens is the better player

Chewbaccer

Illustrious Potentate
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"Yeah, but your team" is always the lamest reply on sports forums.
It's a distraction that's typically reserved for 13 year old middle schooler's in real life.
And you didn’t address the subject of the discussion.

Still crying refs?

craigk217

Meh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,618.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He’s the most talented receiver we’ve had since AJ Green. His maturity is the only question mark, especially when they finally got him to stop trying to make one handed catches on every pass his way.

I think if he and Blaylock develop like they should and at least one of the highly rated WR recruits coming in is a viable target, we’ll have a much improved passing attack next season
Can't believe Zamir White is a freshman (redshirted). That dewd has beastly potential.

Dunno what it is bout Jarjer, but yall seem to have a corner market on getting some dayum fine RBs down there. Wish we could recruit that caliber in tBend.

Chewbaccer

Illustrious Potentate
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can't believe Zamir White is a freshman. That dewd has beastly potential.

Dunno what it is bout Jarjer, but yall seem to have a corner market on getting some dayum fine RBs down there. Wish we could recruit that caliber in tBend.
He’s a redshirt freshman. He was the top RB recruit in the country in 2018, but he’s now tore both ACLs so I don’t know how much shelf life he has.

We have a high 4 star out of Cali coming in next season and we’re heavy favorites to land the top RB recruit too.

craigk217

Meh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,618.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He’s a redshirt freshman. He was the top RB recruit in the country in 2018, but he’s now tore both ACLs so I don’t know how much shelf life he has.

We have a high 4 star out of Cali coming in next season and we’re heavy favorites to land the top RB recruit too.
Yeah, I edited it to (redshirted) … dayum yer quick. Din't know he's had ACL issues … you could never tell.

Still, dude has a ton of eligibility left and the kid just totally impresses me. He was running like a guy possessed, last nite.

Chewbaccer

Illustrious Potentate
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, I edited it to (redshirted) … dayum yer quick. Din't know he's had ACL issues … you could never tell.

Still, dude has a ton of eligibility left and the kid just totally impresses me. He was running like a guy possessed, last nite.
They say he was better than Gueley in NC high school football, but he tore one ACL his senior season and tore the other in spring camp before his true freshman season.

Hopefully next season he can be like Chubb was two years removed from knee surgery