• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Sudden Death II Pens - Habs Game day thread

Burns80y

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Darren McCord takes his two kids to a Pittsburgh Penguins National Hockey League play-off game again, unknowing that the sports arena has been taken over by terrorists, who are holding the Vice President of the United Nations, as well as many other 3 Hole **** Stars hostage. Darren later becomes the only one who is aware of the situation. And, the stakes are raised when the terrorists announce that they will blow-up the building at the end of the game. Therefore, Darren must not only subdue the terrorists, but postpone the game and send it to overtime.

I am pretty sure that my boss is hoping for the Pens to lose tonight i suffer a serious decline in production during the playoffs.

Lets go Pens.

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really looking forward to tonight's game, Habs are playing with house money and should be loose as a goose. I wish Bill McCreary was one of the refs for tonight's game, he did a fine job last night in the Hawks - Canucks tilt.

Burns80y

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really looking forward to tonight's game, Habs are playing with house money and should be loose as a goose. I wish Bill McCreary was one of the refs for tonight's game, he did a fine job last night in the Hawks - Canucks tilt.

I don't really buy the pressure is all on them argument. Both teams are facing pressure neither want to lose. It should be one hell of a game. Hopefully it is not a stinker like the Pens - Caps game 7 last year.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
I just want a game the is reffed well and the team that loses didn't get the shaft on a shitty call here or there.

I know it is asking for a lot though.

Let's Go Pens!

Forty_Sixand2

Sleeper Pick
The Nation's Capital (where the news comes from)
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Darren McCord takes his two kids to a Pittsburgh Penguins National Hockey League play-off game again, unknowing that the sports arena has been taken over by terrorists, who are holding the Vice President of the United Nations, as well as many other 3 Hole **** Stars hostage. Darren later becomes the only one who is aware of the situation. And, the stakes are raised when the terrorists announce that they will blow-up the building at the end of the game. Therefore, Darren must not only subdue the terrorists, but postpone the game and send it to overtime.

I am pretty sure that my boss is hoping for the Pens to lose tonight i suffer a serious decline in production during the playoffs.

Lets go Pens.

This is good, because if it was the Vice President of the United States, he would not even know he was being held hostage and we, as a country really would not care too much....

dare2be

IST EIN PINGUINE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really am afraid to watch tonight. :(

Burns80y

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is good, because if it was the Vice President of the United States, he would not even know he was being held hostage and we, as a country really would not care too much....

I had to change things up a little for SUdden Death II. It also stars Steven Seagal instead of JCVD.

I made my living in the movies but i've been a cop for 20 years. LOL

Burns80y

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can actually imagine Poni having a good game tonight to try and raise his plummeting FA value. 1G & 1A for him tonight.

And Superstar gets on the board tonight as well.

Not sure that is possible. Not only has he not been scoring he has not played well in general since the trade.

Destroydacre

Throws stuff out windows
Hoopla Cash
$ 90.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I was scrolling down the page too fast and the top two lines mixed and I thought you said something about Bill Raftery. I think he'd have a heart attack calling a hockey game, heh.

Burns80y

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hurry up clock i am getting anxious.

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good luck all, enjoy the games.

TOX1

Game fucking on!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope it's nasty and well played.

Then at 2 minutes to 8...I'm off to watch the real game being displayed tonight!! :)

Go Habs!!!!

wings-pens2166

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is either going to be a huge Pens blowout or a 1 goal game that likely will be decided in OT.

kinda my thought too dash...either Pens win going away or habs win a nail-biter