• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

SU Football Recruiting 2015

jonvi

La Familia Ohana
Hoopla Cash
$ 29,463.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
West Lindor

Affton (St. Louis) High School wide receiver West Lindor verbally committed to Syracuse on Wednesday.

Lindor, a two-star recruit according to Scout.com, stands at 6 feet, 4 inches and weighs 205 pounds. He chose the Orange over offers from Arkansas State, Dartmouth and Southeast Missouri State.

I'm not so sure that at this point that I would accept an offer unless it was a proven stud. This is the 23rd verbal and supposedly there is a mystery recruit out there that doesn't want his selection made public that has commited to the staff for the 2015 season.

SU is down to one more to max out the 25 per season allowance. This kid has good size. But I would still hold out. Maybe SU is going to go the Alabama route and accept 35 verbals and then toss 10 to the curb later.

Syracuse football recruiting: St. Louis WR West Lindor verbally commits to the Orange | syracuse.com

jonvi

La Familia Ohana
Hoopla Cash
$ 29,463.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Troy Henderson

This is a very good pick up for SU. Scout, 247 and Rival 3 star LB from OH. Very Nice. :nod:

Syracuse, N.Y. — St. Edward (Lakewood, Ohio) High School linebacker Troy Henderson verbally committed to Syracuse Tuesday night, he announced on Twitter. Henderson chose the Orange over other finalists Rutgers and Nebraska.
I went from riding the bus for years and now I can choose the bus I ride on. I have decided to take my path to The University of Syrcause!
— T-Hen (@_Troy3)​
Henderson, who visited SU during its annual spring game, becomes the 25th member of Syracuse's Class of 2015, including 2014 holdovers Treevon Prater and Lamar Dawson, and a silent verbal commitment. Henderson is the third linebacker in the class, joining Shyheim Cullen and Doyle Grimes, and is rated three stars by Scout.com, Rivals.com and 247Sports.com.

He is listed at 6 feet, 1 inch and 215 pounds by Scout.com. Hudl.com lists his 40-yard dash time at 4.61 seconds, his bench press maximum at 330 pounds and his squat maximum at 425 pounds.

jonvi

La Familia Ohana
Hoopla Cash
$ 29,463.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Milford Academy might as well be Syracuse's JV team at this point. The prep school has been the temporary home to 22 SU football recruits since 2004 and KJ Williams is about to make it 23.
K.J. Williams, a 2014 signee who did not qualify academically, will enroll at Milford this fall, a source said, but it remains to be seen if he ever suits up for Syracuse.
Williams didn't qualify academically for SU this coming season, meaning that arguably the best player in Syracuse's Class of 2014 wasn't going to make it onto campus. While this is a positive development, Nate Mink is quick to remind us that of the 22 previous guys to head to Milford, eight of them never made it to Syracuse.
The most notable Milford players who made it to SU recently? Ashton Broyld, Dyshawn Davis, Jeremiah Kobena and Mikhail Marinovich.

Syracuse Football: K.J. Williams Headed To Milford Academy - Troy Nunes Is An Absolute Magician