• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Streaming steals

Brees#1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This isnt something I tried before. But maybe I now should. Who are the pitchers/catchers that get stolen on the most?

BigDDude

I live again
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This isnt something I tried before. But maybe I now should. Who are the pitchers/catchers that get stolen on the most?

I don't think I like your idea of streaming steals. Not saying not to do it, but just maybe taking a different approach. Maybe instead of trying to get a guy from a team vs. a bad catcher, I would instead look for who is stealing bags at the moment, and ride that guy until he stops. Then, repeat.

Just a thought.

Brees#1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was doing that. I picked up Pollack and then he goes on a dry spell getting no steals for a couple weeks and then he gets hurt. I can't pick up any more players this week so I'll have to wait for next week.

BigDDude

I live again
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was doing that. I picked up Pollack and then he goes on a dry spell getting no steals for a couple weeks and then he gets hurt. I can't pick up any more players this week so I'll have to wait for next week.

Gotcha.

You should be fine then, other than the fact that stolen bases seem to be down this year, save for about 10 guys, and all of them are likely already owned. Of all the usualy fantasy scoring cats, stolen bases are the easiest to chase and stream.