• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Still Not feeling Good About These Two...

TKO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bequette and Tavon Wilson.

Buchanan fell on his face on one play when he was rushing but I think he's still shown more than Bequette. He's done a decent job rushing outside and has made a few plays in pursuit chasing down the ball carrier from behind...and not because it was his fault up front. It'll be interesting to see if Buchanan ends up on the final 53 man roster.

eric5577x

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't forget that Buchanan was suppose to be a 2nd/3rd rd pick, his broken jaw and losing 20pds did not help. BB worked him out himself. I think he will be a good fit once he gets where BB wants him to be, in terms of size. Bequette was a waste. Let him gain some weight and stick him as a DT, Mike Wright type of player and see what happens. This is why I wanted Wolf over him last yr. Wilson....well that is what ya get out of 6th or 7th rd pick, who was taken in the 2nd rd.

TKO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't forget that Buchanan was suppose to be a 2nd/3rd rd pick, his broken jaw and losing 20pds did not help. BB worked him out himself. I think he will be a good fit once he gets where BB wants him to be, in terms of size. Bequette was a waste. Let him gain some weight and stick him as a DT, Mike Wright type of player and see what happens. This is why I wanted Wolf over him last yr. Wilson....well that is what ya get out of 6th or 7th rd pick, who was taken in the 2nd rd.

I liked Derek Wolfe a lot more than Bequette but I was still hoping they took Jake when they did in the 3rd...mostly because I had him on my mock. Wolfe was long gone by then.

eric5577x

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I liked Derek Wolfe a lot more than Bequette but I was still hoping they took Jake when they did in the 3rd...mostly because I had him on my mock. Wolfe was long gone by then.

Was he...Should have been Wolfe over Wilson then. I am just not sold on these CB. I think unless Ras goes on IR he makes this team just for the depth. Ryan looked a little better, but not sold.

Drawmeomg

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bequette needs to get his act together in a hurry or he'll be cut. Wilson will probably get a little more time - he played pretty well (not spectacular but pretty well) last year, and one season of camp struggles alone will not be enough to sink him. If it continues, though... he has not been good and he won't last that much longer.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bequette needs to get his act together in a hurry or he'll be cut. Wilson will probably get a little more time - he played pretty well (not spectacular but pretty well) last year, and one season of camp struggles alone will not be enough to sink him. If it continues, though... he has not been good and he won't last that much longer.

Wilson looks quick and athletic.

When I watch him, I see a guy that COULD make plays but just did not recognize the play in time?
You might think he will play into improvement but I remember last year watching him get beat on big plays. Does he just not get it?