• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Still a good season!!!!

Slaton10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In the big picture, it doesn’t mean anything.

I will watch the game with my family, and I will be nervous watching it. If WVU wins, it will be better than losing. Winning means I’m left with another positive for the year. That is always better than the alternative.

Losing means I have to hear shit from all of the SU fucks I’ve chosen to live around for who knows how fucking long.

I hate this fucking game...

I am going to be down in West Palm during that week...I just may drive up to Orlando and watch if Will plays..

Anotherwvufan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not going to make excuses..but one of the strengths of this team was the LB corp this year...and outside of Long they were missing their#1's for the majority if not the entire season..

Those sound like excuses to me.

Slaton10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Those sound like excuses to me.

I think its reality...when Sandwich or however you spell your name is your #1 Middle LB by the endof the year...that is not good!...and the Stewart a safety playing the Mike?

Anotherwvufan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Had to do it bow said no excuses and he followed his statement with excuses.

Looked more like a pancake than a sandwich. I played close attention to that spot during the Oklahoma game. He was consistently run at and usually made the wrong first steps either taking himself out of the play or setting himself up to be blocked.
Our cornerbacks were really why we could not stop opponents.