• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Sticky Cleanup

vancelot23

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I'm an OSU fan personally (and do root for UC), but considering most posters here are UC fans, I wouldn't object to having a general college thread AND a UC thread stickied.

It doesn't really matter to me what threads are up there and what not, I rarely use any, but let's not allow them to start cluttering the top of the page. Put all the college ball threads back up there if you must, but then at the very least get rid of some of the others.

No, I liked your idea to combine them all to 1. They are all 1 thread now, so that clears up some of the clutter. I also unstickied the fantasy advice thread since it was rarely used.

CrashDavisSports

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have no problem with A THREAD about college basketball I guess, but to put a sticky thread at the top of the board for 3 individual college programs..I mean where do we draw the line? Do I get one for Duke? Does someone else get one for THE U? How about Indiana University?

See what I mean? Then these are sticked to the top of the BENGALS message board. One thing I enjoy about this board versus ESPN, there is not so much garbage threads to sort through or be visable on our first page of threads. The ESPN board, constantly talking about stuff other than Bengals. Got ridiculous.

I don't mind a thread sticked at the top that covers the entire thing though so it doesn't get out of control.

JMO, not my board to control though, I am just a guest.

CrashDavisSports

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know. I was just responding to the "attacks" of the board going to crap because we are limiting the # of non-Bengal related threads.

kramer1

Sports betting savant
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought it would be cool to have something to talk about during the week, so I made the UK thread, and thought it was a good idea to combine the 3 different threads into 1, as there really was no need for 3.

It's a shit idea. I couldn't care less about UK.

kramer1

Sports betting savant
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have no problem with A THREAD about college basketball I guess, but to put a sticky thread at the top of the board for 3 individual college programs..I mean where do we draw the line? Do I get one for Duke? Does someone else get one for THE U? How about Indiana University?

See what I mean? Then these are sticked to the top of the BENGALS message board. One thing I enjoy about this board versus ESPN, there is not so much garbage threads to sort through or be visable on our first page of threads. The ESPN board, constantly talking about stuff other than Bengals. Got ridiculous.

I don't mind a thread sticked at the top that covers the entire thing though so it doesn't get out of control.

JMO, not my board to control though, I am just a guest.

Um, this is the CINCINNATI board. The Bearcats are from...wait for it.....CINCINNATI!

This board is goin to shit...

We got Bip here and now here come all the restrictions we supposedly weren't supposed to have....it's a shame.

kramer1

Sports betting savant
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who gives a shit what you care less about,your not the only sport fan on here.Grow up kramer and be nice! You can be special on ur own time.:hand:

YOU ARE - YOU'RE

Goddamn that really grinds my gears. You are from Kentucky, though....

vancelot23

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
You know Kramer's full of shit Crash. He's gotta have something to complain about.

Cincyfan78

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like the combined stickies.

Going to the boards a la carte means we can't bust balls for other teams from posters we know without going to that board in having all those other fans get into an uproar. They don't know us. We don't know them.

Having 1 sticky is a good idea.

CrashDavisSports

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Um, this is the CINCINNATI board. The Bearcats are from...wait for it.....CINCINNATI!

This board is goin to shit...

We got Bip here and now here come all the restrictions we supposedly weren't supposed to have....it's a shame.

No. This is a CINCINATI BENGALS BOARD, not a Cincinnati board. Otherwise, there should be Reds info here more frequently also.

This board is not about the Reds or Bearcats, it is about the Bengals.

DanBengalfan

Raving lunatic
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No. This is a CINCINATI BENGALS BOARD, not a Cincinnati board. Otherwise, there should be Reds info here more frequently also.

This board is not about the Reds or Bearcats, it is about the Bengals.

right,
in my opinion you could use:

Kentucky Wildcats
Cincinnati Bearcats
College Football Forum - Message Board - General Discussion

It is good enough that these forums exist... you don't need the rest of us as an audience.

Cincyfan78

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's one sticky thread. Don't visit it if you don't want to.

But seeing how we all have a common theme (Bengals) it's nice to chat about other sports with people you have some common thread. And to be honest...the UC board over here sucks. I'm not inclined to go searching for another UC board.

I can rib on UK, UNC, or whomever, and take my ribbing about UC. I know the posters on here well enough to enjoy expanding on the bengals theme to talk shop with other sports that interest other people.

Goodness.

vancelot23

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I keep I here because then only he people here that I like/tolerate cOmment. If I go there, who knows.