• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Steven Jackson

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You may have hit the nail on the head. He also has a strange jump step he does before hitting the hole I have never understood. Maybe a momentum thing don't know.

Ya, it was like he would dance, maybe see a hole, then push off on one leg to start heading the way he wanted to go?

ozarkram

Animale rurale
Hoopla Cash
$ 190.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ya, it was like he would dance, maybe see a hole, then push off on one leg to start heading the way he wanted to go?

Right always seemed like wasted effort to me. Could be an attack thing. Deliver the blow. But hey the guys got a ton of yards for a less than good team. He was doing something right.

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's because he always danced around in the backfield, not sure if that was just his style, or he saw no hole to run through?

You may have hit the nail on the head. He also has a strange jump step he does before hitting the hole I have never understood. Maybe a momentum thing don't know.
Back in those days (9ers weren't all that good then either) Me and another Ram buddy would hang out and watch the Rams/9er games with some 9er fans. They use to clown on SJax as leading the league in Number of Negative yard carries...

Still as you point out, he finish the game or year with big yards on some pretty crappy teams!

I agree with a lot of you, sign the man to a 1 day deal and let him retire a Ram!!

UnrealTerm04

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That is a shame for SJ... He was a good RB who played on crappy teams nearly his entire career. I hope he can find a team that will sign him very soon.