• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Stetson Bennett Heisman Finalist?

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's funny how you try to deny the utter bullshit you've said on more than one occasion.

Why can't you be a rational fan? You pretend that Minnesota football is better than it really is.

And when asked what makes Gophers football elite right now you answer involves hockey and the Minnesota dance team.
Never said Gopher fb was "elite" right now or has been anytime since 1962. Came close a few times but lost the one game they needed to win each occasion.

You admitted to making shit up.

I don't lie. Don't need to.

What I said you reading comprehension impaired moron, was that "Up to..." 1941, if not 1962, UMn compared to Notre Dame, either being better or basically equal.

UP TO!!!

Only a moron would assume I meant all-time. And you've proven many times you are a moron, so...

Now if you want to continue this, move it to an acceptable thread. I won't respond to you here.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,063.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I tell you what bro, as much as I may believe a Gopher should have made the top 4, none did, so I am only slightly interested in this topic this year, especially with it being all QBs, so I will try not to contribute to this thread going forward.
It’s too late. You already fucked my thread. Just know that this place is a ghost town and it’s because of you.

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We? Holy shit this is cool! I didn’t realize we had players who posted here. What position do you play? What’s Jordan Davis like in real life? Is he really as big as he looks on TV?
THIS.

Maybe if you weren't such a dick to people contributing to your thread???

Stakesarehigh

One day it will all make sense
Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Never said Gopher fb was "elite" right now or has been anytime since 1962. Came close a few times but lost the one game they needed to win each occasion.

You admitted to making shit up.

What I said you reading comprehension impaired moron, was that "Up to..." 1941, if not 1962, UMn compared to Notre Dame, either being better or basically equal.

UP TO!!!

Only a moron would assume I meant all-time. And you've proven many times you are a moron, so...

Now if you want to continue this, move it to an acceptable thread. I won't respond to you here.

Why are you doing this in a Stetson Bennett thread?

Stakesarehigh

One day it will all make sense
Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm fine with his inclusion fwiw. He won't win tho

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did I tag you bitch? All you did was prove what I said. Way to think it through Einstein.
No, you didn't tag me. I'm not a dog that has to be called or commanded. I WAS interested in the thread topic and was reading along when YOU felt compelled like an immature teenager to express your opinion about me hoping to what? Have a little girly gossip/bitch session about me without me noticing? Because you can't handle the heat of the kitchen? Lame.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,063.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, you didn't tag me. I'm not a dog that has to be called or commanded. I WAS interested in the thread topic and was reading along when YOU felt compelled like an immature teenager to express your opinion about me hoping to what? Have a little girly gossip/bitch session about me without me noticing? Because you can't handle the heat of the kitchen? Lame.
992860A7-6B43-4C93-A463-76BC0D61613C.gif

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,063.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is that you crying because you didn't get your little girly gossip/bitch session that you wanted?
No that’s you…a sad crying old man too stu stu stupid to realize he’s been feeding a troll.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You admitted to making shit up. <-----

UP TO!!!

And can you back up what you've claimed?

Not your word because it means nothing.

Exactly which thread and comment number, you can post the info in this thread.

"I won't respond to you hear."

Very interesting because the last time I asked you to back up what you incorrectly claimed you said the same thing. So in other words you're full of shit yet again. Nothing new with you.

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The award has been dumb for a long time. Anderson should've been there over Bennett.
In my opinion, they should limit the award's top 4 finalists to 4 players in 4 separate positions.

Hold off voting until all the other awards are given out with the 4 finalists all needing to have been deemed AT LEAST the best player at their position.