• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Steelers vs Bengals//Browns vs Ravens Super Thread

Oldschool739

It's my Country, Flag, Bible, Gun. Don't try it !
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hardly stupid. We lost by two and the officials literally took a TD from us due to their own ineptitude. When your team leads the NFL in apology letters from the league due to referee fuck-ups, you get a little salty, especially when it costs you a win.

That said, I'm extremely optimistic. Not ordering any shirts or hats, but this is the best shape the team has been in since 1999, no doubt. Dorsey now has 4 straight years drafting a Pro Bowler, so here's hoping for another strong rookie class.

Happy New Year to you too, you bastard.

The refs took a TD away from us too on a bogus hold call that the tape revealed non existent...So that made it even if we're blaming the refs....The refs are all bums, and bad calls in every game played, you cannot depend on them to be right all the time for your team to win....See you next year...

blue_suns

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hardly stupid. We lost by two and the officials literally took a TD from us due to their own ineptitude. When your team leads the NFL in apology letters from the league due to referee fuck-ups, you get a little salty, especially when it costs you a win.

They took a TD from the Ravens in that game too so it's not like bad calls were one sided.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The refs took a TD away from us too on a bogus hold call that the tape revealed non existent...So that made it even if we're blaming the refs....The refs are all bums, and bad calls in every game played, you cannot depend on them to be right all the time for your team to win....See you next year...
It was a holding that was away from the play, but it was hardly egregious. I've seen the Browns have those sort of holds called tons of times this year. The fact that the refs actually admitted they were wrong on the fumble is what solidified it. Again, bad officiating is common, but you don't see multiple apologies issued by the NFL in a year very often like the Browns have had.

Oldschool739

It's my Country, Flag, Bible, Gun. Don't try it !
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was a holding that was away from the play, but it was hardly egregious. I've seen the Browns have those sort of holds called tons of times this year. The fact that the refs actually admitted they were wrong on the fumble is what solidified it. Again, bad officiating is common, but you don't see multiple apologies issued by the NFL in a year very often like the Browns have had.

Well the announcers and I didn't see anything resembling a hold but it's a moot point now anyway...
You can't make your record better with "if only".....
At least they climbed out of the basement and have been recognized as present...
On to next year....Root for your AFCN reps now !!!!!:yes:

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well the announcers and I didn't see anything resembling a hold but it's a moot point now anyway...
You can't make your record better with "if only".....
At least they climbed out of the basement and have been recognized as present...
On to next year....Root for your AFCN reps now !!!!!:yes:
BNcJHu.gif