• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

STEELERS MEDIA THREAD PART 2

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol... Mask his absence? Basically they could line up 4-5 people at Heyward's position and it still wouldn't fill the void.

It would be somewhat manageable if Tuitt was playing up to that level, but he's not. Tuitt hasn't quite blossomed into the player they expect him to be yet. I expect to see a heavy rotation of Ricardo Matthews & Javon Hargrave at that spot. McCullers' will rotate in more at NT.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Probably not for much longer. Can the Steelers cut him during the 10-game suspension?
I'm sure the Steelers were smart enough to make a clause within his contract for this exact scenario. But I fear they are willing to keep him because they have known for some time now, week or 2 before the news even surfaced. Remember how the Steelers promoted Daryl Richardson to the active 53 in wake of D-Will's injury? That spot could have gone to Karlos, but mysteriously it didn't. Then it made sense once the news of his pending suspension hit. If they wanted to cut/release him they have done it already IMO. Why wait?

Ewa PGH Fan

Glade City, PA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm sure the Steelers were smart enough to make a clause within his contract for this exact scenario. But I fear they are willing to keep him because they have known for some time now, week or 2 before the news even surfaced. Remember how the Steelers promoted Daryl Richardson to the active 53 in wake of D-Will's injury? That spot could have gone to Karlos, but mysteriously it didn't. Then it made sense once the news of his pending suspension hit. If they wanted to cut/release him they have done it already IMO. Why wait?
I don't see a reason to wait or a reason not to cut him. Maybe they still think his brother can still straighten him out but that has failed so far???

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't see a reason to wait or a reason not to cut him. Maybe they still think his brother can still straighten him out but that has failed so far???
Who knows... This could also be something that they knew about prior to signing him in the first place. Would be strange, but seems like under Tomlin's regime they take a lot more risks with these boneheaded players.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Steelers release Randy Bullock, promote Demarcus Ayers to 53-man roster

Interesting... Wonder if this means Coates might be moved off of ST? If any of you have been paying attention to ST, Coates has been drawing a lot of penalties. Throw in the fact that he's been a non-contributor on offense for the last couple months, Coates might see his playing time be diminished. Wonder if they'll throw him on IR or something to let his fingers heal? Or maybe this is just a move to give Ayers a shot at punt returns? They are still looking for the WR2 compliment for AB. We've seen dashes of Coates, Rogers & DHB. But nothing consistent

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I bet Philly could hear that roar!