• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Steelers fielding offers for Brown

CrashDavisSports

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Steelers expected to hear trade offers for Antonio Brown

Would definitely look like a different Steelers team with no Bell, Brown, Harrison, Polamalu, or Shazier, etc.

I know Harrison, Troy and Shazier have not been there for a while, but it definitely changes the landscape of this division.

A running QB in Baltimore, 2 of the 3 B's missing in Pittsburgh, Cleveland starting to get an identity and the Bengals rebuilding a bit.

Our division could be as bad as the AFC East (minus New England). However, if Brady and Belichek leave at the same time, that division could become a complete crap show.

We placed like 18 guys on IR last year, we have a chance to cut a little dead weight in Burfict and I would pray Kirkpatrick, but I know that will never happen. Reup Jackson and Dennard. Draft a LB in the 1st, get a true RT from FA or draft, move Westerman to RG and get a true game manager and coach that inspires his players to succeed.

Who knows, we could be right in the thick of this division battle next year as I think at this point with the way Cleveland improved, Pittsburgh is losing top talent, Baltimore is being built around a run first QB...this could be anyones division.

DanBengalfan

Raving lunatic
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Instead of using this as an opportunity to rise above, the Bengals will use it as an opportunity to let off the gas.

:/

cincygrad

Offensive Line Consultant
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cleveland is going to be the trendy pick to win the division next year. They'll also likely be in the top 8 of most preseason power rankings. Basically, they'll be next year's 49ers. Its hard to know how overhyped the 49ers were this season because they lost their qb early.

Ickey Shuffle

Do you have a minute to talk about Joe Burrow?
Supporting Member Level 1
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cleveland is going to be the trendy pick to win the division next year. They'll also likely be in the top 8 of most preseason power rankings. Basically, they'll be next year's 49ers. Its hard to know how overhyped the 49ers were this season because they lost their qb early.

I'm probably in the minority, but I'm still not sold. I can still feel the suckish from them, if that makes any sense. I still take Baltimore more seriously than I do Cleveland.

Ickey Shuffle

Do you have a minute to talk about Joe Burrow?
Supporting Member Level 1
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
18 guys on IR, but the rest of the world doesn't care. If it's like 95% of the other league, it'll be a pity party with back rubs everywhere.

But it's the Bengals.

futballiscool

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
I'm probably in the minority, but I'm still not sold. I can still feel the suckish from them, if that makes any sense. I still take Baltimore more seriously than I do Cleveland.

I think Cleveland's more dangerous (next year and longterm) because of the QB