• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Steelers D

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
quitely we have crept up to 5th in total yards allowed
and 10th in ppg allowed............
7th in passing yards allowed!??!
7th in rushing yards allowed
only 6 interceptions
lead the league with 37 sacks
12 FF, 6 recovered

suprising AF

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
quitely we have crept up to 5th in total yards allowed
and 10th in ppg allowed............
7th in passing yards allowed!??!
7th in rushing yards allowed
only 6 interceptions
lead the league with 37 sacks
12 FF, 6 recovered

suprising AF

Last 5 games they have faced.

Dalton
Mayfield
Flacco
Newton
Bortles

Those were some pretty good stat building games, but not surprising nor impressive yet.

Ojb81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Last 5 games they have faced.

Dalton
Mayfield
Flacco
Newton
Bortles

Those were some pretty good stat building games, but not surprising nor impressive yet.

This is true. I am encouraged, but I will still be a nervous nelly when they take the field against brady and brees

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sold just yet. I'm enthusiastic as always, but they haven't been tested much. The closest test they got was the Panthers, but that was on a short week that almost always favors the home team. Pretty fluky if ya ask me. Maybe the Falcons were a better gauge, but I don't think they are that good of a team either. Bottling up Flacco in the 2nd matchup after he torched them for 380 & multiple TDs the first meeting was a good sign. But its Flacco.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
im not
Not sold just yet. I'm enthusiastic as always, but they haven't been tested much. The closest test they got was the Panthers, but that was on a short week that almost always favors the home team. Pretty fluky if ya ask me. Maybe the Falcons were a better gauge, but I don't think they are that good of a team either. Bottling up Flacco in the 2nd matchup after he torched them for 380 & multiple TDs the first meeting was a good sign. But its Flacco.
not sold either..........but its promising that they can hang..............literally i hold my breath every fn play

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
im not

not sold either..........but its promising that they can hang..............literally i hold my breath every fn play
One thing that gives me the most confidence is that I am trusting the safeties more this year. Davis has emerged as a solid FS and Edmunds is progressing faster than I had thought he would. That is taking a lot of pressure off of the DBs.

Even Barnett is proving his worth. We might not see much of the 3 safety dime package this week (Davis, Edmunds & Barnett), but its almost a guarantee that we see a ton of it during the NE & NO games. In theory its tailor-made to play against offenses such as those. Might even see more of it during the LAC game as well.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One thing that gives me the most confidence is that I am trusting the safeties more this year. Davis has emerged as a solid FS and Edmunds is progressing faster than I had thought he would. That is taking a lot of pressure off of the DBs.

Even Barnett is proving his worth. We might not see much of the 3 safety dime package this week (Davis, Edmunds & Barnett), but its almost a guarantee that we see a ton of it during the NE & NO games. In theory its tailor-made to play against offenses such as those. Might even see more of it during the LAC game as well.
i really like davis, and i think edmunds is actualyl gonna be very good. But when we seeing a good passing attack is gonna be the key, we havent yet, heck even today, denvers attack isnt great, but they sure try to sling it

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i really like davis, and i think edmunds is actualyl gonna be very good. But when we seeing a good passing attack is gonna be the key, we havent yet, heck even today, denvers attack isnt great, but they sure try to sling it
Agreed. The key is communication & trust. If they just focus on doing their job and not trying to play hero, then the schemes will put them in position to succeed. At least until they face better QBs. They can probably get away with playing zone today vs Keenum. If the front 7 can get to him with consistency, then I'd expect multiple turnovers today.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agreed. The key is communication & trust. If they just focus on doing their job and not trying to play hero, then the schemes will put them in position to succeed. At least until they face better QBs. They can probably get away with playing zone today vs Keenum. If the front 7 can get to him with consistency, then I'd expect multiple turnovers today.
lol I’m gonna hit the gym be back for early games

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Still get awful nervous watching their secondary cover.
Every time the deep ball is thrown... I could compress coal into diamonds in my lower colon

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
HAHAHA
Yeah, I guess that's the feeling I get...….

Morning Face.
Morning Cali! Feels like its been a while since I've seen ya, but I've been somewhat scarce around here lately. Lots of traveling! How ya been?

Cali Steel

Poster Extraordinaire !!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.18
Fav. Team #1
Yeah, don't get by here to often myself.
That damn Trump has got the economy chugging along so well, I have been having a record year, and working my ass off.

Cali Steel

Poster Extraordinaire !!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.18
Fav. Team #1
Wife bought us tix for Steelers @ Raiders on 12/9
They cost a lot more two months ago then they are worth now.
Game has also been rescheduled to a 1;30 start over the Sunday night primetime game.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, don't get by here to often myself.
That damn Trump has got the economy chugging along so well, I have been having a record year, and working my ass off.
I hear ya. Business is boomin on my end as well. Got my first piece of the international pie last month. Hope I don't have to travel like that regularly, but I fear I might have to.
Wife bought us tix for Steelers @ Raiders on 12/9
They cost a lot more two months ago then they are worth now.
Game has also been rescheduled to a 1;30 start over the Sunday night primetime game.
Brave man! I hear Raiders fans aren't too welcoming!

Cali Steel

Poster Extraordinaire !!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.18
Fav. Team #1
I hear ya. Business is boomin on my end as well. Got my first piece of the international pie last month. Hope I don't have to travel like that regularly, but I fear I might have to.

Brave man! I hear Raiders fans aren't too welcoming!

You got that right.
Fuck-em though I will be sporting my colors...
My wife is happy the NFL changed the time though.
She thinks there is less of a chance of getting stabbed in the daytime, as opposed to nighttime...….hahaha

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You got that right.
Fuck-em though I will be sporting my colors...
My wife is happy the NFL changed the time though.
She thinks there is less of a chance of getting stabbed in the daytime, as opposed to nighttime...….hahaha
Good man! And I would have to agree. Daytime favors the opposing fans. But I'd still wear a bullet-proof vest just in case!

Cali Steel

Poster Extraordinaire !!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.18
Fav. Team #1
One of my neighbors is from the Monroeville area, and is back there right now for Thanksgiving.
He was hoping for a Steeler home game but......

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One of my neighbors is from the Monroeville area, and is back there right now for Thanksgiving.
He was hoping for a Steeler home game but......
That's a bummer! Travel all that way and don't get to see them play! Hopefully the trip was at least fruitful for them.