• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Thursday Night Football: Steelers @ Cleveland on Amazon Prime and NFL+

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 13,296.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here I am once again to tell you its not the OL's fault...

Saw bits of both the Steelers games and they didn't impress me much. Saw all of the Browns game last night.

Not to mention Canada is a moron.

Stakesarehigh

One day it will all make sense
Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jacoby Brissett with the highest ranked pff offensive performance by any player this season.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
David Carr comes to mind also
Thought about him as he was beaten up. But unless I remember incorrectly he never really showed anything. Couch at least had some nice moments. I thought he played really well in that 2002 season, especially when you consider who his weapons were. Thinking William Green, Shea, Northcutt, Andre Johnson and KJ? Receivers were OK but none even close to a #1. Maybe not even a really good #2.

Won a number of games that season with drives late to win.

Stakesarehigh

Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How dare you?! Didn't one of your boys tell everyone that Cheesecake Baker was the greatest...?

We will see how he performs rest of year. But less than 50 percent completion against the Giants is no bueno.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How dare you?! Didn't one of your boys tell everyone that Cheesecake Baker was the greatest...?

Yep. There's a certain insane Cleveland fan that shall remain nameless that drinks directly outta Lake Erie that foolishly said BM would be a bigger sports icon in the city than LeBron...now here's the funny part, IF that jackass in cleats led the Browns to a S.B. victory.

Now what kinda delusional bullshit was that? He was NEVR gonna lead them to the ultimate goal.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep. There's a certain insane Cleveland fan that shall remain nameless that drinks directly outta Lake Erie that foolishly said BM would be a bigger sports icon in the city than LeBron...now here's the funny part, IF that jackass in cleats led the Browns to a S.B. victory.

Now what kinda delusional bullshit was that?
I'll keep him nameless...for now lol. But it WAS rather funny how quickly that "nameless" leaped face first onto Watson's jock as soon as he put on Browns' colors. Thought that was hilarious...

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll keep him nameless...for now lol. But it WAS rather funny how quickly that "nameless" leaped face first onto Watson's jock as soon as he put on Browns' colors. Thought that was hilarious...

He did? I missed that but I'm not surprised at all.

Has he said the Cleveland Baseball Team will win it all this year yet?

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He did? I missed that but I'm not surprised at all.

Has he said the Cleveland Baseball Team will win it all this year yet?
He tried giving coach shit about it on the NBA thread. Boy's wrong so often that when he's actually right for a change he's gonna keep coming at you about it lol...

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He tried giving coach shit about it on the NBA thread. Boy's wrong so often that when he's actually right for a change he's gonna keep coming at you about it lol...

I still wanna know why he had no issues with me being a Celtics fan for years. Then LeBron left the Cavs again and all the sudden it became a major issue for him. Just more bizarre stuff from him that makes no sense.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Size, lack of mobility, and not the strongest throwing arm=overrated when he was drafted. It happens...
This is the funny part. Most all the football fans down in Texas that I knew didn't think first round much less than first QB taken from the litter.

That draft night I understood the browns jersey with all the names much much better.

Stakesarehigh

Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is the funny part. Most all the football fans down in Texas that I knew didn't think first round much less than first QB taken from the litter.

That draft night I understood the browns jersey with all the names much much better.

I'm willing to acknowledge I was wrong if Baker struggles this year. No excuses this year. He's healthy.

Brissett has been very good in this offense the last 2 weeks. Peak Watson would be very interesting.