• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Starting To See The Real Harbaugh

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
In three games this year, a full one third of the schedule, the 49ers have come out and laid an egg and been out coached and beaten or tied by teams in games they should have won.

So what? That's still excellent. 6-2-1 is a good record.

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
In three games this year, a full one third of the schedule, the 49ers have come out and laid an egg and been out coached and beaten or tied by teams in games they should have won.

Are we seeing "the real" Tom Coughlin 'cause the Giants are struggling?

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
[/B]

I guess I mean, he's not the genius we thought he was last year. Pretty much just an above average NFL head coach.

To sum that up. When the team is dominating like last year he's great and when they aren't he's a turd? I could have bought the inconsistency message being a coaching issue if you came with that but you can't simply say make it black and white as you are attempting.

clyde_carbon

Unfkwthble
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
but shanahan is in washington...

Shanahan might be on the verge or a second firing. I'm good. I'll take Harbaugh. He's much more versatile with the players he has than Shanahan. I feel Shanahan needs a while to get the players that fit his system, Harbaugh tailors his system to his players.

threelittleturds

anteater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We sure did see the real Harbaugh... he comes out and says the only thing guaranteed is 6-10... then gets a tie to contradict his previous statement. How dare he...

I'm surprised PFT and that moron Florio are letting Harbaugh get away with another misleading statement. Typically they jump all over Harbs for this stuff, like how they jumped on him for what he said about Peyton Manning, Crabtree, and "diabolical" news people.

Just in case anyone didn't catch on, this was fully sarcastic.

Flyingiguana

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We sure did see the real Harbaugh... he comes out and says the only thing guaranteed is 6-10... then gets a tie to contradict his previous statement. How dare he...

I'm surprised PFT and that moron Florio are letting Harbaugh get away with another misleading statement. Typically they jump all over Harbs for this stuff, like how they jumped on him for what he said about Peyton Manning, Crabtree, and "diabolical" news people.

this thread is just gobble gobble turkey jive

Jikkle

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
[/B]

I guess I mean, he's not the genius we thought he was last year. Pretty much just an above average NFL head coach.

Your expectations are way too high.

Every season there are going to be a few games where you're outcoached and outplayed just because it's that competitive of a league.

Even the teams in the 80's with arguably the greatest football coach of all time average record for a season during that era was around 10-6. Between 81-89 the team won more then 10 games 4 times the rest of the time it was pretty much 10-6.

So maybe Harbaugh is or isn't a genius but the sample size is waaaaaaay too small to determine that.

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ya'll crazy...

Jim Harbaugh is our coach and only coach! there is no other!

Bemular

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Sarcasm caught - humor appreciated!

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To sum that up. When the team is dominating like last year he's great and when they aren't he's a turd? I could have bought the inconsistency message being a coaching issue if you came with that but you can't simply say make it black and white as you are attempting.

The team won a lot of games last year but they didn't dominate very many teams. They were involved in a lot of games where one play decided the outcome and they won all of them except the Giants game in the playoffs. Harbaugh's a good coach but his failure to be able to adapt when his plan isn't working is becoming readily apparent.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Are we seeing "the real" Tom Coughlin 'cause the Giants are struggling?

Well, which is it, is it excellent or good? You seem to be conflicted.

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Well, which is it, is it excellent or good? You seem to be conflicted.

Really? That was an extremely Bemular-esque antagonistic kind of hollow reply.

I don't make charts for records and their applicable adjectives.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really? That was an extremely Bemular-esque antagonistic kind of hollow reply.

I don't make charts for records and their applicable adjectives.

Agreed, that was a little smart-ass-ish. I know what you meant.

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
The team won a lot of games last year but they didn't dominate very many teams. They were involved in a lot of games where one play decided the outcome and they won all of them except the Giants game in the playoffs. Harbaugh's a good coach but his failure to be able to adapt when his plan isn't working is becoming readily apparent.

because you're assuming we have a dominate team.

prior to Harbaugh we couldn't even get above 0.500, and we're only talking the previous season. he got us over 0.500 and raised your expecations, apparently sky high? so now you expecting him to dominate every week?

after going a decade of losing every season, i'll take winning no matter how ugly.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
because you're assuming we have a dominate team.
prior to Harbaugh we couldn't even get above 0.500, and we're only talking the previous season. he got us over 0.500 and raised your expecations, apparently sky high? so now you expecting him to dominate every week?

after going a decade of losing every season, i'll take winning no matter how ugly.

Oh no, you misunderstand. I don't think they are a dominant team at all. I think they are a solid team that can beat, or be beaten by, any team on any Sunday.

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Oh no, you misunderstand. I don't think they are a dominant team at all. I think they are a solid team that can beat, or be beaten by, any team on any Sunday.

i read it again and still think thats what you said? but maybe i'm taking it out of context........ok, my bad.