• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Starting to get really excited about Demarcus Lawrence

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, clearly you have trouble putting two and two together. Might want to go back and brush up on your math skills.

Do you ever have anything of value to add to a conversation? All you ever seem to do is post little, mostly unimpressive, one liners that have zero substance -- must be how you racked up those 16k posts so quickly. And you're questioning others lack of hobbies...
Maybe you should just chill instead of getting your shorts in a bunch anytime someone posts something you don't agree with. Instead of being a sarcastic prick maybe you could respond with something even remotely intelligent.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
but you're 100% correct es4....night & day difference in the defensive personal. I also don't fear this concern of being abused on the d-line with a run game. I happen to think our coaches scheme fairly well and I LOVE our linebackers

Health required, but this will be a fun defense to watch after the last few seasons of survival defense.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and you would be wrong unless you know my life better than I do.

"Instead of being a sarcastic prick"

this sure seems to be you here
Maybe you should relax a bit instead of getting upset over a very benign comment concerning football.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks for you concerns, but again, life is good. I'm very relaxed and it still seems like you are the one a bit uptight telling others what they lack from a football forum post.

You Gunnin here Hoss? Look down the road, I care not to tap dance with you about what my hobbies should be

es4m11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe you should just chill instead of getting your shorts in a bunch anytime someone posts something you don't agree with. Instead of being a sarcastic prick maybe you could respond with something even remotely intelligent.

I have no problem with the opinions of others, but I am tired of your act. You still haven't added a damn thing to the football conversation I was trying to have - thanks anyway. Funny you would call me out for being a sarcastic prick, meanwhile you and your 16 thousand zingers suggest that you should practice what you preach.

Again, Pot meet Kettle.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
High hopes for Lawrence, but I can't really say I'm more excited about Lawrence than I am a few of the other guys. Thinking about it, there are a bunch of guys on this defense I can't wait to see play this year (Lawrence is definitely one of them). I really like this defense a lot and much more than prior years. I'm not saying they are going to be a great defense, but what I mean is these guys are going to be easy to root for. Even the villain (Hardy) is going to be great to watch because of how dominant he can be, but a lot of the guys I think are going to be players I just like to watch play. Very excited about this season and can't wait for it to start.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am not real concerned about gregory size. Marinelli will put him in position to make plays. My concern with him is the off the field stuff. That is a major concern. If you look at his college tape he can be stonewalled and still make a play. There are other moments when he shoves a much bigger player around. The key is the depth we suddenly have at de. Bad news for opposing qbs