• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Stanley Cup Finals - (1) Vancouver Canucks vs (3) Boston Bruins

beantownmaniac

I thought growing old would take longer
Hoopla Cash
$ 304.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I HAVEN'T TALKED SHIT THE ENTIRE PLAYOFFS, BUT IT SEEMS WHEN THE BRUINS DO SOMETHING CHEAP, EVERYONE IS ON THEIR SHIT!!!!! TELL ME VANCOUVER HASN'T BEEN CHEAP THIS SERIES!!!! GO AHEAD , SAY IT!!! AND THE FLYERS ARE AS MUCH A CHEAP SHOT TEAM AS ANYONE!!!! FUCKING KESLER STARTED THE GAME CROSSCHECKING BERGERON, BUT NOT FUCKING ONE OF YOU SAID ANYTHING ABOUT IT!!!!

The Q stache

Cabbie Slayer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Both Teams have gotten their hands dirty anyone who is just bashing one team is either biased or not seeing what im seeing

SLY

Mr. Knowitall
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tim Thomas has been unbelievable, and that is an understatement. First game, lost 1-0 with 18 seconds left. Second game won 3-2 in OT. 8-1 in game 3 and a 4-0 shutout in game 4. :hail:

SuperFlyer13

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I HAVEN'T TALKED SHIT THE ENTIRE PLAYOFFS, BUT IT SEEMS WHEN THE BRUINS DO SOMETHING CHEAP, EVERYONE IS ON THEIR SHIT!!!!! TELL ME VANCOUVER HASN'T BEEN CHEAP THIS SERIES!!!! GO AHEAD , SAY IT!!! AND THE FLYERS ARE AS MUCH A CHEAP SHOT TEAM AS ANYONE!!!! FUCKING KESLER STARTED THE GAME CROSSCHECKING BERGERON, BUT NOT FUCKING ONE OF YOU SAID ANYTHING ABOUT IT!!!!

I AGREE, BUT AT LEAST NUCK FANS ARE ADMITTING IT WHEN IT HAPPENS!

BlueandWhiteForever

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Both teams have had their scumbag moments in this series. Can we all agree on that at least? :noidea:

ELYEAH82

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
he's a garbage player a the best of times. all that shit behind the play, on the way to the bench, every fucking whistle.
on that play... closeline Ehrhoff in the corner, then immediately submarine Sedin in a very dangerous spot. Sedin's not going to hit him, Sedin has never hit anyone. **** knows exactly who it is, and exactly what he's doing.
then wipe his hands on the way past the Nucks bench. fuck him. I hope he bleeds a lot.

refs tended to agree, he got three penalties on the play.

anyways. congrats on holding serve at home in a big, big way.
game on.

Seemed obvious that Sedin was trying to hit the guy. How the hell did he get flipped if he wasnt? In any event, calling for a stretcher is never cool espcially after the Nucks sent a guy off on one with a dirty ass hit.

SLY

Mr. Knowitall
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Dude, fuck 'em. They're all gonna hate cause we came back. Thats how people are. I was getting heated before, but its not worth it. We completely shut these cheap artists down in our town, now lets do it in their neck of the woods.

MrMagooo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
he's a garbage player a the best of times. all that shit behind the play, on the way to the bench, every fucking whistle.
on that play... closeline Ehrhoff in the corner, then immediately submarine Sedin in a very dangerous spot. Sedin's not going to hit him, Sedin has never hit anyone. **** knows exactly who it is, and exactly what he's doing.
then wipe his hands on the way past the Nucks bench. fuck him. I hope he bleeds a lot.

refs tended to agree, he got three penalties on the play.

anyways. congrats on holding serve at home in a big, big way.
game on.

I know Burrows and Rome are so clean...give me a fucking break

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thomas is unbeatable 4gaa in 4 gms luongo is crumbling 12 in 2 games 14 in 4. How do you recover really I'm devastated

SuperFlyer13

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We can always bump some flyers thread if you wan to talk class

Dude go away, I already told you, I have no respect for your team, town or fans. You can feel free to feel the same, don't really care. But please Wayne tell me how classless I am.

SLY

Mr. Knowitall
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I AGREE, BUT AT LEAST NUCK FANS ARE ADMITTING IT WHEN IT HAPPENS!

Of course both teams have been cheap. But most of our shit is retaliatory. They started this shit show, and now we are destroying them with it.