• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Stanley Cup Finals - (1) Vancouver Canucks vs (3) Boston Bruins

SLY

Mr. Knowitall
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just love how they thought they were going to come in and cheat... The tried and got fucking stomped 12-1. Nice try, no cigar.

elocomotive

A useful idiot.
Hoopla Cash
$ 201.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm close to this feeling, too.

I think this is a lousy series for a casual fan right now. The last two games have had a lot more energy, but been very one-sided. The first two were tight and had exciting finishes, but the games themselves were lacking some energy. And there have been lots of cheap shots and dirty stuff along the way.

Hope we see some tight games in games 5-7. Some nice 3-2 games with less of the cheap antics.

rares

Winning. Duh!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As much respect I had for both teams going in, I've lost most of it for both of them....

I had zero respect for any Vancouver player not named Malhotra, anyway... the diving shit and cheap hits killed it for me a while ago.

Some Boston players are no angels themselves but it's not nearly as bad.

But I'm biased...

naslundfan19

Boredom Savant
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good win Bruins fans. On to Game 5. Please, just a hockey game Friday. From both teams.

SLY

Mr. Knowitall
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In case you guys forgot, Burrows gave a nasty two-hander to Tim Thomas last in game 3 with the game out of hand. Burrows wants to poke the bear, he should expect a poke back.

Attaboy Timmy and congrats on the shutout tonight!!

Damn right!!!

SuperFlyer13

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
... speechless.

Why are you speechless, you guys have been nothin but shit talkin fuckheads since the playoffs started, and then you bring in this new douche and things get worse, Hate me if you want but the city of Boston deserves nothing!

puckhead

Custom User Title
Hoopla Cash
$ 33,861.66
Fav. Team #1
He's a **** because he dropped someone that was gonna deliver a late hit!!!! I thought you were better than this Puck.

he's a garbage player a the best of times. all that shit behind the play, on the way to the bench, every fucking whistle.
on that play... closeline Ehrhoff in the corner, then immediately submarine Sedin in a very dangerous spot. Sedin's not going to hit him, Sedin has never hit anyone. **** knows exactly who it is, and exactly what he's doing.
then wipe his hands on the way past the Nucks bench. fuck him. I hope he bleeds a lot.

refs tended to agree, he got three penalties on the play.

anyways. congrats on holding serve at home in a big, big way.
game on.