• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Stanley Cup Finals - (1) Vancouver Canucks vs (3) Boston Bruins

SLY

Mr. Knowitall
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope horton is ok. nice to see bruins to rally for him.

Me too bro, thanks. Like I said before, you guys here are friggin awesome, but I am begininning to hate your team. lol

I guess that just goes hand and hand with being in the Finals together.

SLY

Mr. Knowitall
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol... Umm, ok enough with this weirdness weirdos.

Ties5o11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow just got done watching the game on the DVR. What a job by the Bruins. Can't wait for Game 4, this series is getting nasty!

SLY

Mr. Knowitall
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thats funny... cause dinosaurs are usually involved in my wet dreams.

Maybe I shouldnt have released that info...

BostonAJ

They fucking won?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I hope horton is ok. nice to see bruins to rally for him.

You fucking rock, dude. The best I could muster after game 1 was something like, "Nice game." Then I shut off my computer and brooded for about an hour. And I did some impressive brooding. Game 2 I was at a bar, and I blame the Bruins loss on my inability to get lucky after the game. The bartender had some of the biggest fake boobs I've ever seen, and I was asking her to do tricks with them.

Shortly after that, it was suggested that I leave. Good form on you, tho.

Ties5o11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One question, is Tim Thomas allowed to hit a player like that? Was that a missed penalty, or a clean play?

Ive watched hockey almost my entire life, and even played a bit, and I still cannot ever remember this situation happening before?

SLY

Mr. Knowitall
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You fucking rock, dude. The best I could muster after game 1 was something like, "Nice game." Then I shut off my computer and brooded for about an hour. And I did some impressive brooding. Game 2 I was at a bar, and I blame the Bruins loss on my inability to get lucky after the game. The bartender had some of the biggest fake boobs I've ever seen, and I was asking her to do tricks with them.

lmao

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One question, is Tim Thomas allowed to hit a player like that? Was that a missed penalty, or a clean play?

Ive watched hockey almost my entire life, and even played a bit, and I still cannot ever remember this situation happening before?

I need to find that screen shot.

Saves: 35 Hits: 1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thats funny... cause dinosaurs are usually involved in my wet dreams.

Maybe I shouldnt have released that info...

Now the raptors will use it against you. You fool! They already have every conceivable edge, and you just gave them another.

What do you want on your tombstone? Not that you'll need a tomb, since, you know, the raptors will consume your entire body and leave no trace of it.

SLY

Mr. Knowitall
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That link sounds.... well, ya know.

jojoh07

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00

as a canuckls fan i must admit , it was pretty damn AWESOME

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

cant really breakdown anythign on the canucks tonight. bruins were awesome. next game will show what balls the canucks have for this Cup. going tobe interesting. I think it hurts the bruins getting 8 but you cant really stop scoring when they come like they do so good for them and the fans.

gut check time canucks.