• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Stanley Cup Finals - (1) Vancouver Canucks vs (3) Boston Bruins

PhillyPhaithful48

Pickles will Prevail
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I might get shot here but I'll remain consistent with my views since most will just say I am a homer if this was a flyers game. I could care less about either team in this series.

I don't think the hit was that dirty. It was late and that is what he should be penalized for. It was only blind side because Horton admired his hit. I think he will be penalized for the results of the hit though and expect him to be done for the series.

Now you can yell and tell me I'm wrong.

MrMagooo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Here's a hint

So lemme see if I get this right. Rome takes one of our best players out for the series and I am pissed off about it. People react and say it was a dirty hit and others post that it was a great PK. I am not entitled to be angry that we just lost one of our best players?

PhillyPhaithful48

Pickles will Prevail
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
So lemme see if I get this right. Rome takes one of our best players out for the series and I am pissed off about it. People react and say it was a dirty hit and others post that it was a great PK. I am not entitled to be angry that we just lost one of our best players?

Are they supposed to stop cheering for their team and concede a goal. You can continue to complain about the hit, but you insulted people for cheering on their team during the PK

SuperFlyer13

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Dude seriously, go back and read what that poster said about HIS OWN PLAYER and yes why shouldn't he have been happy about a good PK. One players actions don't always speak for the whole team.

BOSSMANPC

Harbor Center
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why don't we just drop it and look forward to a great game four.

MrMagooo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
OK I am a asshole. Does that make you feel better?

Guess its ok for others to offer what they see but I should be politically correct and just be a nice poster.

SLY

Mr. Knowitall
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And PhillyPhaithful, your on crack. I dont feel like finding the post. Horton admired the hit? Ugh, your a Philly fan, nm.

jojoh07

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
OK I am a asshole. Does that make you feel better?

Guess its ok for others to offer what they see but I should be politically correct and just be a nice poster.

u seem fun at parties

how about u drop it

elocomotive

A useful idiot.
Hoopla Cash
$ 201.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude seriously, go back and read what that poster said about HIS OWN PLAYER and yes why shouldn't he have been happy about a good PK. One players actions don't always speak for the whole team.

It's been said 4 times by 3 different posters. I don't think it's getting through. Disconnect there.