• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Stanley Cup Finals - (1) Vancouver Canucks vs (3) Boston Bruins

MrMagooo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Nobody did. Someone rooted for his team to kill off a penalty. You were the jerk and now you're backtracking. Before you didn't care what people though of you, now you enjoy the forums and don't want the boot. That privilege comes with being able to behave a certain way... and it's not like it's a high standard either. The mods are pretty compassionate.

You should start by apologizing to those you were an ass to, not acting like the victim.

Actually please go back and have a read. I did not start anything. I called Rome a fucktard and maybe pushed that issue a bit too much but WTF? We just lost one of our best players probably for the rest of the series to a tool who is a nothing. I am not backtracking at all. I am merely trying to not be so engaged in the one on one.

I totally admit I see in Black and gold. I am a total homer. I honestly do not see anything in the past posts that was so disrespectful to warrant being kicked. If I am kicked so be it. I wont cry and I wont be back.

I have said what I needed to say to the Mods and have not heard anything back. If you expect a apology for being a passionate Bruins fan your reaching to far.

naslundfan19

Boredom Savant
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My respect for Claude Julien just went way, way up. Whatever microscopic amount of a shred of respect for Keith Jones and Jeremy Roenick is now gone.

SuperFlyer13

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep. You'd love law school, 13. People smoked more weed there than I ever saw in undergrad.

That's the only way they could understand the books, lol. I give you big props my man, the Law is foriegn to me as far as reading it.

jojoh07

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
why do i get the feeling that game 4 winner will win this series

will be really interesting how vancouver responds to this game , if chicago was any indicattion they are in trouble

SLY

Mr. Knowitall
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My respect for Claude Julien just went way, way up. Whatever microscopic amount of a shred of respect for Keith Jones and Jeremy Roenick is now gone.

You had any? :L

lol, CJ is definitely respectable. I still want him gone after this season. Def not gonna happen. But... meh.

MrMagooo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1

Apparently your the one I disrespected the most. I dont know actually what I did to you but rest assured it was not personal. I do not miss a Bruins game all season and have not for many years. If I offended you I apologize to you.

GL in game 4. I suspect it will be a war.

elocomotive

A useful idiot.
Hoopla Cash
$ 201.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have said what I needed to say to the Mods and have not heard anything back. If you expect a apology for being a passionate Bruins fan your reaching to far.

Oh, I wasn't talking about apologizing to me, chief. I was talking about the people you insulted/attacked. I wasn't one of them. You are still justifying it... and this isn't your first time causing a huge clusterfuck in a thread.

You see it how you see it. I don't care. I'd rather see you gone. If you enjoy the forum, you might want to take some advice though.

SLY

Mr. Knowitall
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh, I wasn't talking about apologizing to me, chief. I was talking about the people you insulted/attacked. I wasn't one of them. You are still justifying it... and this isn't your first time causing a huge clusterfuck in a thread.

You see it how you see it. I don't care. I'd rather see you gone. If you enjoy the forum, you might want to take some advice though.

I am truly hurt... :pout:

SuperFlyer13

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Apparently your the one I disrespected the most. I dont know actually what I did to you but rest assured it was not personal. I do not miss a Bruins game all season and have not for many years. If I offended you I apologize to you.

GL in game 4. I suspect it will be a war.

Fuck you and i dont care if i get banned. POS fucking homo team does not deserve the cup

Here's a hint

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rome 1 gamer a mOst for a message not intent to Injure

ritari330

Only a myth
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually please go back and have a read. I did not start anything. I called Rome a fucktard and maybe pushed that issue a bit too much but WTF? We just lost one of our best players probably for the rest of the series to a tool who is a nothing. I am not backtracking at all. I am merely trying to not be so engaged in the one on one.

I totally admit I see in Black and gold. I am a total homer. I honestly do not see anything in the past posts that was so disrespectful to warrant being kicked. If I am kicked so be it. I wont cry and I wont be back.

:L

MrMagooo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1

and I apologized to the one guy who I apparently greatly insulted.