• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Stanley Cup Final: Los Angeles Kings vs New Jersey Devils: Game of Thrones

Eddie_Shack

likes oatmeal lumpy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Taking nothing away from the Kings run and deserved success... I would not say the Kings are a top 3 "fun" team this year. They are fun to watch during these playoffs, but during the regular season there were some pretty dull games. I live in LA so I watch more of them than any team but the Sharks.

your_opinion.jpg

TiLoBrown

Way too mad about Rep!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LETS GO KINGS!!

Hmm....first you cheered for the Canes, then for a shot period Philly (or was that just your son?), then Rangers, now Kings.....thanks, I think the Devils have a chance now :p

BOSSMANPC

Harbor Center
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Usually mayors of cities playing for championships make a friendly wager like Chicago Pizza, Philly Cheesetreaks, Those sammiches in Pittsburgh (forgot the name), Buffalo Wings, Skyline Chili in Cincinnati things like that.

Just wondering what the mayors of Newark and LA will bet.

quoipourquoi

Did Not Fuck Leesha/Sarah
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Usually mayors of cities playing for championships make a friendly wager like Chicago Pizza, Philly Cheesetreaks, Those sammiches in Pittsburgh (forgot the name), Buffalo Wings, Skyline Chili in Cincinnati things like that.

Yeah... not to enforce a stereotype, but if you make a bet with someone from New Jersey, you better pay up fast before a guy named Paulie Walnuts breaks your fucking legs.

devil421

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #2

Who gets to pick up the welfare check for the month of June? oops :whip:

BOSSMANPC

Harbor Center
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah... not to enforce a stereotype, but if you make a bet with someone from New Jersey, you better pay up fast before a guy named Paulie Walnuts breaks your fucking legs.

Or you get an extended all expense paid visit to Jimmy Hoffa's current "residence".

Automattic

I'm baaaaaaack....
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1

Probably 2 Misdemeamors for 1 felony.

higgyfan4

Bossman you'll be missed
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Chris Stevenson ‏@CJ_Stevenson
The refs for Stanley Cup final will be O’Halloran, O”Rourke, Rooney and Watson. Lines: Amell, Morin, Murray and Racicot. #nhl #stanleycup

puckhead

Custom User Title
Hoopla Cash
$ 33,861.66
Fav. Team #1
NJD last played outside Eastern time zone on January 14th & last played in Pacific time zone on October 27th

BadMotoWeazal

Got Dirt?
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Devils are the underdog?
How you figure?

Least liked or least rooted for of the two dosen't mean underdog. :D

Oh the Devils will be the dog alright.... LA will be the media darlings in this years cup. They've only lost twice & took Vancouver straight out, swept the Blues & as of right now CBS' poll has the Kings winning 66% out of 16k votes.

Both Philly & NYR were the same media treatment too. It got to be where I had to turn on the satellite radio to get the Devils broadcast as I couldn't stand the guys on NBCSC slobbering all over the Flyers & Rags....:loco2:

RangersReds03

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh the Devils will be the dog alright.... LA will be the media darlings in this years cup. They've only lost twice & took Vancouver straight out, swept the Blues & as of right now CBS' poll has the Kings winning 66% out of 16k votes.

Both Philly & NYR were the same media treatment too. It got to be where I had to turn on the satellite radio to get the Devils broadcast as I couldn't stand the guys on NBCSC slobbering all over the Flyers & Rags....:loco2:

Umm you do know your former announcer was doing the games for NBCSC during the ECF right?

dare2be

IST EIN PINGUINE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Look at the history of mankind: Thousands of kings have come and gone, Satan remains in power.
Only one difference. Kings are real, not imaginary. :D