• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Stanley Cup Final: Los Angeles Kings vs New Jersey Devils: Game of Thrones

DaBoltsNIsles

PLAYOFFS OR BUST!!
Lost in the ABYSS that is Islanders Hockey.
Hoopla Cash
$ 588.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Watching the game with family & friends who are Flyers fans did my heart good tonight. Jeff Carter with the game winner. They couldn't believe it. I mean it's the playoffs. This time of year Carter is usually a GHOST. LOL!!!!

Indian Chief

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Watching the game with family & friends who are Flyers fans did my heart good tonight. Jeff Carter with the game winner. They couldn't believe it. I mean it's the playoffs. This time of year Carter is usually a GHOST. LOL!!!!

I actually get the feeling that some Flyers fans are going to be more dejected than Devils fans if the Kings win the cup.

SLY

Mr. Knowitall
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man, theses two teams are fun to watch. Sorry to break it to Devils fans, but I think this shit is over.

TiLoBrown

Way too mad about Rep!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Marty being blamed for the losses *sigh*

SLY

Mr. Knowitall
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You guys are going to chase him into retirement. He kept both games 1-1 into OT. WHat more do you want? (obviously not you TiLo)

TiLoBrown

Way too mad about Rep!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I kinda want him to retire anyway, Him and Lindstrom in the same class...oh man.

But yea, every goal he let in so far has been "weak"

Jimmy_the_Tongue

Walks Hard
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
let me just say my hat is off to the kings, the devils magic is running dry against these guys for whatever reason. but this thing is far from over. it isnt often that your team loses a game in OT of the SCF and you still leave feeling like you saw a heck of a game, dont get me wrong im bummed out, but i was happy to have been there. the fans were great, all of those young devils fans created over the years are growing up and buying tickets, and that was the plan. also may i say i love newark, i leave the game bummed out and start giving crap to a guy in a kings hat who was hugging his buddy on the street, and he goes 'im not really a kings fan, i just like the hat i was hugging him about us going to smoke a blunt' so i bought a 20 sack off him to kill the pain. i <3 newark!

Starting shit with an opposing teams fan on your turf ain't cool, bro....can't we all...get along? Sorry for the loss. Maybe the Devils can steal 1 or 2 in LA.

pixburgher66

I like your beard.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
People are seriously blaming Marty? He's the ONLY reason it's been close. They've been good at blocking shots too, but thinking back to the first period of game 1?

TiLoBrown

Way too mad about Rep!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cup will put the blame on Marty any chance he gets

Eddie_Shack

likes oatmeal lumpy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You guys are going to chase him into retirement. He kept both games 1-1 into OT. WHat more do you want? (obviously not you TiLo)

And Lidstrom!

Nick_Lindstrom_Lidstrom.jpg

Eddie_Shack

likes oatmeal lumpy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What was I thinking? Maybe the video replay wasn’t working.”

New Jersey Devils captain Zach Parise on shovelling the puck into the net with his glove in a wild scramble during Game 1 against the Los Angeles Kings that referee Dan O’Halloran witnessed, then said, “No way.”

Pretty funny quote from Parise...

Bizzle McDizzle

all of your teams suck
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
also may i say i love newark, i leave the game bummed out and start giving crap to a guy in a kings hat who was hugging his buddy on the street, and he goes 'im not really a kings fan, i just like the hat i was hugging him about us going to smoke a blunt' so i bought a 20 sack off him to kill the pain. i <3 newark!

So in New Jersey, when buddies are going to get high, they get happy and hug it out first?
Is "blunt" Jersey slang for "penis"?

Eddie_Shack

likes oatmeal lumpy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So in New Jersey, when buddies are going to get high, they get happy and hug it out first?
Is "blunt" Jersey slang for "penis"?

I think the moral of the story is two dudes smoking blunts and hugging us out go smoke blunt first english no good speak crap kings hat ruin defensive trap crosby devils crap system no score fun watch nhl bettman crap.

SLY

Mr. Knowitall
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ummm... pass the bowl. Who smokes blunts?

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the moral of the story is two dudes smoking blunts and hugging us out go smoke blunt first english no good speak crap kings hat ruin defensive trap crosby devils crap system no score fun watch nhl bettman crap.

not enough crap in this post, but still rep-worthy...