• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Series Thread: Stanley Cup Final - Colorado Avalanche vs. Tampa Bay Lightning

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

oh wait, you're being serious?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
I know.......................

But when you have Fucking Calls like Sbb's, Tonights.............

Fuck it was attroicious tonight

it boggles the mind Dahser..........

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kadri you tough son of a bitch I love you.
FTW.gif

wings-pens2166

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
On the list of people who need to shut the fuck up about non calls, Jon Cooper is the entire top five.
Just once I wish someone in the media would have the nuts to call him on it. Not write about it from a safe distance, but call him on it right there in a presser.

“Hey John, you seemed really emotional about that ending and what you felt was a non-call. But how do you explain your team actually had not 6, but 7 guys on the ice? And don’t forget John, your team won a playoff game just last season when you had 7 players on the ice. Not only did you not tear up, but you can be seen on the bench celebrating the goal. From where the rest of us are sitting, it seems a bit hypocritical. So, can you explain the different reactions to the goal from last season to the one tonight (last night)?”

Oh, I can dream I guess.

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In any event, Gary's claim of the best officials in the world took another hit last night and I think we can all agree that anything that makes Bettman look bad is a good thing :D

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kuemper played a whale of a game last night. Didn't fold after that early goal, kept the score 1-0 during a furious first period for Tampa.

Way to bounce back after being pulled in game 3
i honestly thought he was done after that goal.. I have such PTSD from being a canucks fan that I cant understand when other teams goalies bounce back after a moment like that. EVERY one of our goalies have absolutely fell apart in critical games.

Used 2 B Hu

Baredevil
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i honestly thought he was done after that goal.. I have such PTSD from being a canucks fan that I cant understand when other teams goalies bounce back after a moment like that. EVERY one of our goalies have absolutely fell apart in critical games.
Could have been really demoralizing for him. Maybe the fact that it was such a weird play, he was able to shake it off easier. I sure expected him to buckle.

sbb122

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fucking extend the series to best of 9 and Colorado still wins 5 first. FJC

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Just watch

My concern is where do we draw the line? Hey, that team scored because of an elbowing penalty 20 seconds earlier that wasn't called, waive off that goal. What about that boarding call that wasn't called that caused the defenseman to cough up the puck and the other team scored? The answer is to get better officials instead of trying to review every little thing.

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My concern is where do we draw the line? Hey, that team scored because of an elbowing penalty 20 seconds earlier that wasn't called, waive off that goal. What about that boarding call that wasn't called that caused the defenseman to cough up the puck and the other team scored? The answer is to get better officials instead of trying to review every little thing.

I agree. In games as meaningful as this. Use the Jon Stewart Anology

"See Bullshit. Call Bullshit"

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If i was calling that Game Dasher.....................

I would have had me whistle out Quickly and arm up to like Martin in the Simpsons.

When the Colorado coach wants to chat. I'd tell him to

" Next time count your fucking helmets"

I also would have been the ref who would take care of Swear jar fines

Last edited: