• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Series Thread: Stanley Cup Final - Colorado Avalanche vs. Tampa Bay Lightning

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If i was calling that Game Dasher.....................

I would have had me whistle out Quickly and arm up to like Martin in the Simpsons.

When the Colorado coach wants to chat. I'd tell him to

" Next time count your fucking helmets"

Meh, Bolts first goal last night was also a judgment call by the zebras with Kuemper losing his mask but still allowing play to continue, that's the thing, people make judgments that sometimes you don't agree with, it sucks, but that's life.

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My concern is where do we draw the line? Hey, that team scored because of an elbowing penalty 20 seconds earlier that wasn't called, waive off that goal. What about that boarding call that wasn't called that caused the defenseman to cough up the puck and the other team scored? The answer is to get better officials instead of trying to review every little thing.
On that note where was the egregious penalty of having JMFJ playing in a SCF! :D

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Meh, Bolts first goal last night was also a judgment call by the zebras with Kuemper losing his mask but still allowing play to continue, that's the thing, people make judgments that sometimes you don't agree with, it sucks, but that's life.

True true

As well as me taking care of swear jar fines. I come form the study of "people should speak freely and openly".

You thought i called a piss poor game, cool that your opinion. You shouldn't lose cash because of it.

I would be Ditka like with fans if they tried to say something to me heading back

and I would use the Bouncer rule for breaking up dogpile fights. Here is a example...........

Fresh Prince Jazz GIF by Nick At Nite

Last edited:

buffhockey

When the musics over
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,100.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My concern is where do we draw the line? Hey, that team scored because of an elbowing penalty 20 seconds earlier that wasn't called, waive off that goal. What about that boarding call that wasn't called that caused the defenseman to cough up the puck and the other team scored? The answer is to get better officials instead of trying to review every little thing.
Fuck Dallas - 1999

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Coop realized that his team benefitted from that exact scenario in last year's playoffs.

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kuemper played a whale of a game last night. Didn't fold after that early goal, kept the score 1-0 during a furious first period for Tampa.

Way to bounce back after being pulled in game 3
Honestly, the one that impressed me was how he kept his cool after the Hedman backhand. One of the weakest goals I have ever seen in a final and he shrugged it off.
I think Coop realized that his team benefitted from that exact scenario in last year's playoffs.

He complained until the next season about what he felt was a missed offside in the third game of the 4 game sweep at the hands of the Jackets. He literally doesn't know how to shut the fuck up.

Hell of a coach, but what a fucking whiner. Lindy Ruff 2.0.

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Honestly, the one that impressed me was how he kept his cool after the Hedman backhand. One of the weakest goals I have ever seen in a final and he shrugged it off.

He complained until the next season about what he felt was a missed offside in the third game of the 4 game sweep at the hands of the Jackets. He literally doesn't know how to shut the fuck up.

Hell of a coach, but what a fucking whiner. Lindy Ruff 2.0.
I would take it that he knows when to shut up, he just doesn't. The goal is to get the refs to give his team the calls. Granted that could backfire but when you are the two time defending cup champs the officials tend to listen.

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Pastafazul

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

After listening to this I can’t help think of what spicoli called mr hand after he ate his pizza or was it when he ripped up his class schedule…