• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Stacy Not Guaranteed Starting Job

Rambunctious

9er hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Zac looked real good last season but if the Rams have someone better... it's all good.

ozarkram

Animale rurale
Hoopla Cash
$ 190.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't see this as a problem. As an old coach of mine use to say gets the blood up.

BOSS429Mustang

Politically Incorrect
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Best thing that could happen to the Rams is that they have two capable RBs who can keep each other fresh and present the defenses with a "change of pace" running style. At this point anything that helps "Mr. Fragile" (mentally and physically that is) is going to benefit the team. I do mean that comment about Bradford in the nicest way possible by the way......:whistle::drum::thumb:

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That was the original idea for drafting Darry Richardson and Isaiah Pead. Now they still have Bennie and the Jets Cunningham and they drafted Tre Mason. I doubt if Zac Stacy will get his jimmies in a wad over this.

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's the same song and dance from our OC just after OTA's. Tavon looks unreal, Quick is "by far" the most improved, and Britt is coming along nicely.

Not trying to be Nancy, but remember how "good" everyone looked last year after OTA's and our OC had to totally pull a 180 after 4-5 games and go away from a spread offense to focus on the running game.

I'm sure Tavon will be a lot better, but he won't be out there on 1st down if we are running the ball.

He even said that Bradford will have to compete for his job. LOL Which is funny because I don't know if Sam has ever really competed for the Rams QB job. It was handed to him because of a contract. Now on any other team besides the cowboys, Sam would be truly competing.

Last edited by a moderator:

BOSS429Mustang

Politically Incorrect
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well SJ, if my suspicions are correct, Bradford will be competing for the starting job ELSEWHERE after this season. It's like a bad tooth. Hurts like heck while its in there. Hurts more when its pulled. But after a little while you feel a lot better. Ridding ourselves of Bradford will hurt like a pulled tooth if we have to start a rookie, but it will be better in the long run. Course' I could be wrong. Bradford could have an epiphany this season and change his undergarments from Maidenform to Batman and play to his #1 draft status........:painkiller::frusty: :juggle: :flypig: :bored: :clock:

Rambunctious

9er hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well SJ, if my suspicions are correct, Bradford will be competing for the starting job ELSEWHERE after this season. It's like a bad tooth. Hurts like heck while its in there. Hurts more when its pulled. But after a little while you feel a lot better. Ridding ourselves of Bradford will hurt like a pulled tooth if we have to start a rookie, but it will be better in the long run. Course' I could be wrong. Bradford could have an epiphany this season and change his undergarments from Maidenform to Batman and play to his #1 draft status........:painkiller::frusty: :juggle: :flypig: :bored: :clock:

:laugh3:

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just remember, sometimes when pulling teeth, the 'implant' doesn't quite work out & you end up with freaking gap and nobody likes you! :lol:.

BOSS429Mustang

Politically Incorrect
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah that's true Vita. But you also have a lot of "cap" space to get that fixed. :tea: :rollseyes: :suds: