• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Spurs vs Warriors Series Thread

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Clear advantage for the Spurs here.

It is also not a good sign for GSW when their last win in SAS came in 1997.

GSW already had a great season and if they're able to take this to a game 6 it will only add on the accomplishments this season

Big Red Slugs

Captain Hook
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like being the only person picking the Dubs right now. Not even any of the GSW fans are willing to pick them. All good.

<----- Fourth richest person on SportsHoopla already for a reason.

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Clear advantage for the Spurs here.

It is also not a good sign for GSW when their last win in SAS came in 1997.

GSW already had a great season and if they're able to take this to a game 6 it will only add on the accomplishments this season

I can see the streak being broken. Dont count them out, Warriors shoot very well and if they are hot they will give the spurs problems, i think spurs win in 6 though but more likely 5, we will see im excited for this series.

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like being the only person picking the Dubs right now. Not even any of the GSW fans are willing to pick them. All good.

I got Dubs in 6 :D but I'm excited nonetheless.

shitsho

Work Hard Play Hard
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll give GSW 2 games at most. They just dont have the experience or manpower to deal with the Spurs.

shitsho

Work Hard Play Hard
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
spurs are old though. Not a given IMO
They better hope someone gets hurt on the Spurs. I wonder how many players on GSW are going to foul out in this series?

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Where do you see how you ranked with the other users in terms of vcash

Big Red Slugs

Captain Hook
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A lot depends on whether Lee can play next week. But Bogut has been superb on his own. In fact, I think they experienced a bit of a lull when Lee came in, he's not nearly the same on D as what they were getting used to with Bogut in there. Still, Lee is key to making Duncan play both ends.

The Warriors main advantage IMO is (blasphemy alert) coaching. That's right, I said it. These guys absolutely buy in to what Mark Jackson is selling, every word of it they're tuned in, and he seems to know exactly what to say at all the right times. Pop is the king of heady adjustments, but I think the Warriors can still run them to death.

thehoorse

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #3
A lot depends on whether Lee can play next week. But Bogut has been superb on his own. In fact, I think they experienced a bit of a lull when Lee came in, he's not nearly the same on D as what they were getting used to with Bogut in there. Still, Lee is key to making Duncan play both ends.

The Warriors main advantage IMO is (blasphemy alert) coaching. That's right, I said it. These guys absolutely buy in to what Mark Jackson is selling, every word of it they're tuned in, and he seems to know exactly what to say at all the right times. Pop is the king of heady adjustments, but I think the Warriors can still run them to death.

:agree:

thehoorse

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #3
I would be so tickled if GSW wins it! At any rate they have already exceeded expectations.

That would be cool. I would like to see them beat the Spurs also. I don't particularly like one team more than the other. Just rather see the underdog win in this case.

RobToxin

Roid Raging
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.08
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Definitely not overlooking GSW. Was just two years ago that the #1 seed Spurs lost to the #8 seed Memphis "Had Never Ever Before Won A Playoff Game Much Less Series" Grizzlies.

shitsho

Work Hard Play Hard
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Only problem is the Spurs beat GSW like you would beat your little brother in a pickup game in the back yard. I'm still hoping though.

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Definitely not overlooking GSW. Was just two years ago that the #1 seed Spurs lost to the #8 seed Memphis "Had Never Ever Before Won A Playoff Game Much Less Series" Grizzlies.

Wow haha really?

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Only problem is the Spurs beat GSW like you would beat your little brother in a pickup game in the back yard. I'm still hoping though.

They split the series 2-2. Plus Curry didnt play in one of the losses.