• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Spurs @ Dubs 12/19/13

MullinsMagic421

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who needs a trio when you have the Magnificent 7?

MullinsMagic421

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bogut find your 'happy place.' Awsome, didn't even get a chance to finish typing it. 2/2.

_so_money_

Dubmaster
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
14 point lead turns into a 1 point deficit in a matter of minutes. Fears: realized.

MullinsMagic421

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dubs down a deuce at the half. No worries. Jackson had gone back to Bogut at the top of the key three playmaker role again (a little), don't expect to see that in the second half.

AI cover the teams leading scorer, KT guard the other guy, SC get a little closer to these shooters your guarding. Share the rock, get the W.

ChuckDurn

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Chuck if your so worried about Lee on Diaw, why not just switch Bogut on him?

The scary thing after watching that ridiculous half is that Diaw did absolutely nothing.

Of course, even with 14 points and 6 rebounds, Lee did just about nothing as well. He was simply more active in his nothing. And his stats would look even better if his bricked lay-ups showed up as assists when Bogut gets the put-back. He's getting 1 or 2 of them a game lately.

The Warriors are too in love with the perimeter game today. San Antonio doesn't have any deterrents in the paint today, so the Warriors should try to get it inside more.

JustOneDennisBergkamp

Gunner for Life
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Down two at home to a Spurs JV team that' simply playing smarter basketball. Lee put up a decent first half, but am I the only one with my heart in my mouth every time Klay dribbles through traffic? Spot up, post up and defend young man.

JustOneDennisBergkamp

Gunner for Life
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The scary thing after watching that ridiculous half is that Diaw did absolutely nothing.

Of course, even with 14 points and 6 rebounds, Lee did just about nothing as well. He was simply more active in his nothing. And his stats would look even better if his bricked lay-ups showed up as assists when Bogut gets the put-back. He's getting 1 or 2 of them a game lately.

The Warriors are too in love with the perimeter game today. San Antonio doesn't have any deterrents in the paint today, so the Warriors should try to get it inside more.
Aren't you being a bit harsh on Lee there Chuck? I kill him for his matador defense a lot, but even if he went to the bench for a soda every time the Dubs defend, 14 and six is still a respectable half.

For some reason, this team hates prosperity. Whenever it looks like they're about to run the Spurs off the court, we see a turnover, and ill advised shot, an offensive foul... All they have to do is tighten things up a bit to get a win tonight.

_so_money_

Dubmaster
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can't even believe that at halftime, playing a team missing their 3 best players, we are talking about "if they start doing X and Y, they could win this game." SMH, what a disgrace.

MullinsMagic421

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Former Warrior Marco Bellinelli is Hot. Someone grab a fire extinguisher.

ChuckDurn

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Aren't you being a bit harsh on Lee there Chuck? I kill him for his matador defense a lot, but even if he went to the bench for a soda every time the Dubs defend, 14 and six is still a respectable half.

For some reason, this team hates prosperity. Whenever it looks like they're about to run the Spurs off the court, we see a turnover, and ill advised shot, an offensive foul... All they have to do is tighten things up a bit to get a win tonight.

Yeah, I might be a bit hard on Lee. It's just frustrating watching him air ball layup after layup, be brain dead on help defense, and let his opposite number grab offensive rebounds at will. But are you seriously telling me that you think he had a good half despite the gaudy statistics?

MullinsMagic421

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So Money, this is the NBA, you have to take every team seriously. Santana!

MullinsMagic421

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
no worries, 4 or 5 down for a couple possessions to start the fourth and if you miss a distance shot this quarter I want to see you take them to the rack scourge.

MullinsMagic421

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bazemore missed a shot from distance, now it's time to drive.

MullinsMagic421

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
that's the stuff I'm talking about get loud! #ROARACLE (because they were one step behind me)