• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Sproles and Moore

TDs3nOut

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyone besides me think that ex-Saints Lance Moore and Darrin Sproles might be nice acquisitions to replace Decker and Moreno if we let them go? I think that both guys could be very productive in our offense and much cheaper than who we'd give up, freeing up funds to bolster the defense and o-line.

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm a fan of Sproles. He's very good at what he does. Replacement for Moreno, though? Moreno's a workhorse and that's simply not Sproles.

Moore? Meh. He'll find a home but he's not anything special.

randymon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyone besides me think that ex-Saints Lance Moore and Darrin Sproles might be nice acquisitions to replace Decker and Moreno if we let them go? I think that both guys could be very productive in our offense and much cheaper than who we'd give up, freeing up funds to bolster the defense and o-line.
Sproles is interesting...Moore not so much but one guy that their talking about releasing and I like as a fit in Denver is Rb Pierre Thomas. If the price is right.....I like

TDs3nOut

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm a fan of Sproles. He's very good at what he does. Replacement for Moreno, though? Moreno's a workhorse and that's simply not Sproles.

Moore? Meh. He'll find a home but he's not anything special.

You are obviously right that Sproles isn't the workhouse that Moreno was last season. If Moreno goes, then I think the plan is for Ball to fill that role. As one of the best backs in the league in the screen game, I think that he could be quite productive in Denver.

As far as Moore goes, I think that he is pretty underrated due to NO having used so many different weapons in the passing game. I actually think that he could come pretty close to replacing Decker's production if given the opportunity.

TDs3nOut

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sproles is interesting...Moore not so much but one guy that their talking about releasing and I like as a fit in Denver is Rb Pierre Thomas. If the price is right.....I like

Agreed on Thomas. He is a better all around back than Sproles, so he might be the better alternative of the two. Definitely think that both could be productive complements to Ball if Moreno goes.