• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Spring Training Talk Page.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dumb jackasses are buying the numbers as fact when now the Trump administration is discoveryng that the death numbers have been inflated in many cases for political purposes and this whole social distancing thing is a flippin' farce.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Pro sports people should get on-board with the NFL and re-start their seasons with conditions and be done with it.

jvett77

Hoopla Cash
$ 836.47
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dumb jackasses are buying the numbers as fact when now the Trump administration is discoveryng that the death numbers have been inflated in many cases for political purposes and this whole social distancing thing is a flippin' farce.

I don't agree, retro. CV-19 is a highly contagious respiratory disease that is easily spread throughout the population, even by those with no symptoms which is why it's so dangerous. Some of the heaviest covid states have a high number of MLB teams.

Delaying sports for a few months is the safe precaution until the numbers decline drastically. Even if they opened up on May 1, most would continue to stay at home because of the risk.

Also, Trump is a bullshitter. He'll take a piece of information, generalize about it, and make a false conclusion, and that's your real fake news.

Cedrique

Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Lone Ranger saw this coming! THE ORIGINAL MASKED MAN! No fears jvett, this will pass and baseball will be back!
In the New Lone Ranger Tonto also wears a mask, and there's a little pouch next to his gun with hand sanitizer.

jvett77

Hoopla Cash
$ 836.47
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Everyone was wearing masks at Giant Food and Walmart today, including me. Finally, located 4 pounds of sugar.

California Creme Puffs

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't agree, retro. CV-19 is a highly contagious respiratory disease that is easily spread throughout the population, even by those with no symptoms which is why it's so dangerous. Some of the heaviest covid states have a high number of MLB teams.

Delaying sports for a few months is the safe precaution until the numbers decline drastically. Even if they opened up on May 1, most would continue to stay at home because of the risk.

Also, Trump is a bullshitter. He'll take a piece of information, generalize about it, and make a false conclusion, and that's your real fake news.
Don't listen @Retroram52. More left-wing BS for political purposes.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One thing for sure, I think the bullshitter tag goes to you this time. WTH do you know about viruses? I happen to hold a Master's degree in Biochemistry, Molecular Biology, Microbiology and the info you are quoting comes from the fake news you watch. Granted, this version of the SARS 1 corona is more contagious than the natural corona carried by Bats because SARS II/Covid 19 has been modified through a recombinant event(s) in the Wuhan PF 4 Virology laboratory there chief. Get your facts straight before you go bullshitting about Trump who right now knows more about the numbers than you obviously do.

jvett77

Hoopla Cash
$ 836.47
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So, since you obviously know so much more about contagious virus than the rest of us, I find your attitude disgusting and disheartening for an educated person. "Social distancing thing is a flippin' farce." Tell me you're kidding.

Johns Hopkins is bullshitting at the encouragement of the dems. Try proving that. Of course, you'll find witch "doctors" on FOX pulling shit out of their britches to support King Trump.

Arizona has low COVID numbers. Thank your location for that.
  • AZ: 5,251 total cases, 208 total deaths
  • PA: 35,293 total cases, 1,614 total deaths
  • Philly: 9,391 total cases, 394 total deaths
  • County where I live: 3,154 total cases, 223 deaths
:idea: Should we reopen Philly this Friday? Should we reopen the entire USA this Friday?

jvett77

Hoopla Cash
$ 836.47
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

northeastphillyguy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would rather lean right than left! That being said, where is the TOILET PAPER?

jvett77

Hoopla Cash
$ 836.47
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would rather lean right than left! That being said, where is the TOILET PAPER?

Safety has no right or left. That's the problem when partisan loyalties get involved. Retro is simply echoing those right wing media outlets and Trump supporters who believe they know better than medical experts Fauci, Gupta, and Birx.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I find your approach to all of this jvett disgusting and ignorant. Yet you seem to make snap judgments based on what you see and hear from the wrong people. I made the social distancing comments based on what I have studied at Penn State with some pretty infectious agents and I am quite familiar with the genetic engineering that Dr Shi Zhenli did in Wuhan at the behest of the China Communist Party who directed this action as a bio-agent attack on the world and America. Any Corona is far less infectious than this one as we have had episodes with Corona previously in the SARS-1 and MERS episodes. Social distancing does have its benefits for idiots who do stupid stuff like cough without covering their mouths. I have gone through this without a mask or gloves and I have people on the bus every day. I practice the same habits I do every year with the cold and flu season.

The original bat-carried Corona she has been studying for 30 years was modified to become more infectious than the zoonotic evolutionary progression of the original would merit. What I presented so far is what I have researched and it is not a right or left thing although the left sure is taking advantage of this crisis by adding a shitload of their agenda to the Corona Care Act. What I have discovered coincides with what everyone interested in the truth are finding. It is just that many of them lean to the right because they want to get to the bottom of what China is up to in releasing this virus from the PF 4 laboratory in Wuhan. The fact that we are agreement is a coincidence of the journey we are on.

So if you are interested in the truth, then take your left-leaning googles off and ask questions before you run your mouth. Just for the record, I am a registered Independent and my loyalty is to discover the truth. What you did was was show us your left-leaning loyalties by making erroneous statements about Trump which have no basis in the truth. You didn't state anything about what Pelosi and Schumer and the demoncrats did which was accuse the President of the very things they did or did not do such as Nancy Pelosi on camera touring ChinaTown in San Fan saying it was O.K. to come and support the community. More of the same.

Geez, dude, perhaps you should check your loyalties.

Last edited:

northeastphillyguy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I find your approach to all of this jvett disgusting and ignorant. Yet you seem to make snap judgments based on what you see and hear from the wrong people. I made the social distancing comments based on what I have studied at Penn State with some pretty infectious agents and I am quite familiar with the genetic engineering that Dr Shi Zhenli did in Wuhan at the behest of the China Communist Party who directed this action as a bio-agent attack on the world and America. Any Corona is far less infectious than this one as we have had episodes with Corona previously in the SARS-1 and MERS episodes. Social distancing does have its benefits for idiots who do stupid stuff like cough without covering their mouths. I have gone through this without a mask or gloves and I have people on the bus every day. I practice the same habits I do every year with the cold and flu season.

The original bat-carried Corona she has been studying for 30 years was modified to become more infectious than the zoonotic evolutionary progression of the original would merit. What I presented so far is what I have researched and it is not a right or left thing although the left sure is taking advantage of this crisis by adding a shitload of their agenda to the Corona Care Act. What I have discovered coincides with what everyone interested in the truth are finding. It is just that many of them lean to the right because they want to get to the bottom of what China is up to in releasing this virus from the PF 4 laboratory in Wuhan. The fact that we are agreement is a coincidence of the journey we are on.

So if you are interested in the truth, then take your left-leaning googles off and ask questions before you run your mouth. Just for the record, I am a registered Independent and my loyalty is to discover the truth. What you did was was show us your left-leaning loyalties by making erroneous statements about Trump which have no basis in the truth. You didn't state anything about what Pelosi and Schumer and the demoncrats did which was accuse the President of the very things they did or did not do such as Nancy Pelosi on camera touring ChinaTown in San Fan saying it was O.K. to come and support the community. More of the same.

Wow! No loyalties, just the truth! Makes sense!

jvett77

Hoopla Cash
$ 836.47
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

What lab do you work at? I suppose you gave us your educational background in bio sciences to establish your qualifications and fitness to establish yourself as a CV-19 go-to guy.

Shi Zhengli, China's “bat woman” known for her virus-hunting expeditions in bat caves, led a team at the Wuhan Institute who were the first to id and analyze the genetic sequence of the novel CV and upload it to public databases for scientists around the world to understand.

The institute was rumored as a source for the 2019-20 coronavirus pandemic as a result of allegations of bioweapon research, a concept that US experts have rejected, noting that the institute was not suitable for bio-weapon research, that most countries had abandoned bio-weapons as fruitless and that there was no evidence that the virus was genetically engineered.

Professor Richard Ebright, a molecular biologist of Rutgers University’s Waksman Institute of Microbiology, thinks that it is possible the COVID-19 pandemic started as an accidental release from a laboratory such as one of the two in Wuhan that are known to have been studying bat coronaviruses. He had expressed safety concerns about chinese labs in Beijing. "evidence is the CV mutations are completely consistent with natural evolution."

Then, there are the open meat markets in Wuhan where animals are sold, including bats. I believe, either way, the CV-19 spread was likely accidental, as a result of carelessness.

This theory that the Chinese somehow created the virus is particularly popular on the US political right. It gained mainstream coverage thanks to US Sen. Tom Cotton (Republican, Arkansas) who amplified theories first aired in the Washington Examiner (a highly conservative media outlet) that the Wuhan Institute of Virology “is linked to Beijing’s covert bio-weapons program.”

This theory can be easily debunked now that there is unambiguous scientific evidence — thanks to genetic sequencing — that the SARS-CoV-2 virus has entirely natural origins as a zoonotic virus originating in bats. The Examiner has since added a correction at the top of the original piece admitting the story is probably false.

Some believe that a “deep state” of America’s elite is plotting to undermine the president — and that Dr. Anthony Fauci, the face of the US coronavirus pandemic response — is a secret member.

During an appearance on far-right conspiracy theorist Alex Jones’ show, Hoft, of Gateway Pundit, sought to downplay the severity of the coronavirus outbreak as a means to provide cover for Trump and claimed that the entire calamity is a “deep state” attempt to remove the president from office.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Try this documentary to start jvett. Josh Phillips is the investigative reporter for Epoch Times. Much of his original report is now being corroborated by folks like Glenn Beck on Blaze TV, Washington Examiner, the CDC, and the Trump Administration in implicating the Chinese Communist Party.

What your post doesn't address is the four novel sequences that were recombinantly added to the original bat corona virus sequence. One of those sequences was for the HIV gp41 surface protein that makes the low incidence of infection of the original natural corona carried bats to be super infectious to humans. These sequences have been verified by a number of independent laboratories throughout the US and the world implicating Zhengli in doing the work.

What is becoming increasingly evident is that this release was not accidental as they know who released it. The Chinese government exclaimed that it was accidentally released in the Wuhan Seafood market by bats sold there. That was a lie because the seafood market doesn't sell mammals like bats.

The Blaze has picked-up on a connection between the WHO's handling of this pandemic and the CCP and there is a lot of lying going on coming from the CCP. The CDC released documents just a week ago telling doctors and nurses how to accurately complete death certificates. I received a copy of those documents on a vid from a friend.

That memo states that the 40,000 so-called confirmed deaths is really around 13,000 due to faulty associations of other pre-existing medical conditions requiring hospitalizations and incidental exposure to others in the hospital environment who were being treated for corona. Also, in that same report are direct assertions that lock-downs and staying-at-home orders are actually exacerbating the infections due to familial clustering and a lack of herd immunity derivations.

Keep digging, as many others are to get to the bottom of this. Don't fall for alot of the data coming from D. C. They are the least qualified to make any decisions concerning this infection.

jvett77

Hoopla Cash
$ 836.47
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Try this documentary to start jvett. Josh Phillips is the investigative reporter for Epoch Times. Much of his original report is now being corroborated by folks like Glenn Beck on Blaze TV, Washington Examiner, the CDC, and the Trump Administration in implicating the Chinese Communist Party.

What your post doesn't address is the four novel sequences that were recombinantly added to the original bat corona virus sequence. One of those sequences was for the HIV gp41 surface protein that makes the low incidence of infection of the original natural corona carried bats to be super infectious to humans. These sequences have been verified by a number of independent laboratories throughout the US and the world implicating Zhengli in doing the work.

What is becoming increasingly evident is that this release was not accidental as they know who released it. The Chinese government exclaimed that it was accidentally released in the Wuhan Seafood market by bats sold there. That was a lie because the seafood market doesn't sell mammals like bats.

The Blaze has picked-up on a connection between the WHO's handling of this pandemic and the CCP and there is a lot of lying going on coming from the CCP. The CDC released documents just a week ago telling doctors and nurses how to accurately complete death certificates. I received a copy of those documents on a vid from a friend.

That memo states that the 40,000 so-called confirmed deaths is really around 13,000 due to faulty associations of other pre-existing medical conditions requiring hospitalizations and incidental exposure to others in the hospital environment who were being treated for corona. Also, in that same report are direct assertions that lock-downs and staying-at-home orders are actually exacerbating the infections due to familial clustering and a lack of herd immunity derivations.

Keep digging, as many others are to get to the bottom of this. Don't fall for alot of the data coming from D. C. They are the least qualified to make any decisions concerning this infection.

This is an excellent documentary on the evolution of cvd-19 virus in Wuhan. I think it should be sold to a major media company for airing. Great work by Josh Phillips.

In a description I previously read the other day on the The Wuhan Institute, they freely discussed how a team led by Shi Zhengli engineered a hybrid virus combining a bat coronavirus with a SARS virus that had been adapted to grow in mice and mimic human disease (not as detailed as you stated above). The hybrid virus was able to infect human cells. I got this easily from a youtube video on the institute. It's not like they were trying to hide this research.

There are two possibilities - her work was exploring how to fight it after human contact or with the unlikely goal of making a weapon. True, the CCP might be be seriously interested in weaponizing the virus as an option to explore but they would also know that its implementation could be suicidal. I think its release into the city had to be accidental. Afterall, Wuhan has a population of 11 million.

Now, with all that, I don't see how you can downplay the cv-19 numbers; granted, many deaths, as with influenza, are due to current underlying causes but countries are afraid of it and the toll shows that. So, I don't see how you can belittle social distancing and a serious lock down until the numbers start going way down. Can you really discount the advice of virology experts DRs. Fauci and Gupta? All countries are dealing with this and there's a long way to go.

April 22, 2020
Covid Countries422_450.jpg

Last edited: