• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

spring training stuff

tedman2012

Hoopla Cash
$ 981.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
schoop sac fly for the winning run . nice ab youngman his 12 th of the spring

NJBuckO's

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yoon was getting the jitters out but I thought he looked good, he'll settle in after this. Britton looked good Ted, don't get too excited.:laugh3: There's been speculation about trading him for Franklin but that would be a waste, they don't need any 2B with Schoop in the fold now.

tedman2012

Hoopla Cash
$ 981.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yoon was getting the jitters out but I thought he looked good, he'll settle in after this. Britton looked good Ted, don't get too excited.:laugh3: There's been speculation about trading him for Franklin but that would be a waste, they don't need any 2B with Schoop in the fold now.

well he would only beat us 2 times a year . if they was to get franklin means the end of jj at the end of the year . I don't get us in that trade at all . buck drools watching britton . be funny if the m's was to flip britton to a al east team then we would be crying . :10:

tedman2012

Hoopla Cash
$ 981.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
dam winter go away we needy of some baseball . lets go o's . cavs all the way guys . my 2 brackets that is how I picked them .

tedman2012

Hoopla Cash
$ 981.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
who thinks we will keep the rule v guy ? almanzar or something like that ! I hope we don't keep Stinson and send meek down . go meek

skinz2winz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey Ted, if we are "all in" as some suggest with signing Ubaldo and going after Santana, then why not sign Drew for 1 year and have him fill in for Manny then move to 2B once he returns. This keeps Schoop off the time clock for now and improves our team immediately. Thoughts?

tedman2012

Hoopla Cash
$ 981.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey Ted, if we are "all in" as some suggest with signing Ubaldo and going after Santana, then why not sign Drew for 1 year and have him fill in for Manny then move to 2B once he returns. This keeps Schoop off the time clock for now and improves our team immediately. Thoughts?

If we are all in we should go with schoop and ryan at third until manny comes back . then you can send schoop down and delay his clock like we screwed britton in his rookie year . I would rather go morales over drew . then again if we are all in we need britton starting and Norris to the pen . britton is one that can get on a good run has the stuff to be our next tillman and not give up half the homers .
then again britton is the type that could be our next dennis Martinez or curt schilling . davis for curt , pete and finley did we really do that one ?

schoop is a wow player . drew is a jj without power

btw other day they was talking about how we got davis and hunter . the guy that broke down and made the rangers to need koji was oday . ty oday the gift that keeps on giving . dam where would we be if we signed back koji !!!! :omg:

tedman2012

Hoopla Cash
$ 981.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
tillman opening day and ubaldo 2 so we have 2 starters . my thinking is chen is 3 and gonzo 4 th with Norris on life support . it is sad we gave up a draft pick hoes and hader for a 5 th starter . :gaah::gaah::gaah: then again we got rid of Delmonico for k rod . :gaah: strop and arrieta for Feldman :gaah: so guys the duke sucks in trades . :laugh3::laugh3:

NJBuckO's

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Feldman trade wasn't bad, he helped and Strop/Arrieta sucked here. Norris was a nice pickup for a 4th OF and an unknown in Hader, he may not pan out. K-Rod turned out to be a dud. I still think DD knows what he's doing with trades.

tedman2012

Hoopla Cash
$ 981.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Feldman trade wasn't bad, he helped and Strop/Arrieta sucked here. Norris was a nice pickup for a 4th OF and an unknown in Hader, he may not pan out. K-Rod turned out to be a dud. I still think DD knows what he's doing with trades.

I'm willing to bet hoes will have a better season than lough ! strop getting fixed is the reason we have Wallace and chitti !!! hader and hoes will last longer with Astros than Norris in Baltimore .

skinz2winz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If we are all in we should go with schoop and ryan at third until manny comes back . then you can send schoop down and delay his clock like we screwed britton in his rookie year . I would rather go morales over drew . then again if we are all in we need britton starting and Norris to the pen . britton is one that can get on a good run has the stuff to be our next tillman and not give up half the homers .
then again britton is the type that could be our next dennis Martinez or curt schilling . davis for curt , pete and finley did we really do that one ?

schoop is a wow player . drew is a jj without power

btw other day they was talking about how we got davis and hunter . the guy that broke down and made the rangers to need koji was oday . ty oday the gift that keeps on giving . dam where would we be if we signed back koji !!!! :omg:

I miss Koji! :suds:

skinz2winz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Vs TB, 3/19:
2nd inn, Wieters singles, Young doubles w/0 outs and we don't score. Flaherty & Casilla are not everyday MLB players imo. Wish Schoop was hitting in that situation today.

tedman2012

Hoopla Cash
$ 981.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Vs TB, 3/19:
2nd inn, Wieters singles, Young doubles w/0 outs and we don't score. Flaherty & Casilla are not everyday MLB players imo. Wish Schoop was hitting in that situation today.

matusz went 5 inn yesterday . as dominate as britton has been is he the closer ? man chen doesn't look good today .

tedman2012

Hoopla Cash
$ 981.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
monell option and paul reassigned . the other day bundy was sent down on paper . so unless a trade for a back up catcher it's Clevenger . duke taked about brittons as bp . something like 41 left in camp .

NJBuckO's

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yoon got sent down too which isn't surprising, he could use a month or so in Norfolk.

tedman2012

Hoopla Cash
$ 981.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yoon got sent down too which isn't surprising, he could use a month or so in Norfolk.

yep hope his stuff gets better ! peg will start on the dl . Nolan will not clear waivers and I don't think they can hide him on the dl . Nolan's swing is still off a little atm . palmer said Nolan told him he didn't have a good day yesterday had 6 ab . no matter what Nolan sees alot of pitches and he is running very good so he is a keeper . cruz looks bad in lf uuuuuu looks better in lf has really improved his D . meek meek gotta make the team .

ThruTheEyesOfRuby

Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've really gotta check out whether my MLB.tv subscription is airing any of the spring training games. Living out of the Baltimore-DC area, that's my only way of checking them out. Got the automatic renewal a couple of weeks ago and I'm possibly already letting it go to waste. I just can't remember if that's part of the package or not and haven't had the time to really look as I didn't fully intend to catch much anyway.

jeffro151

Supervisor
Hoopla Cash
$ 34,232.13
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
O's signed David Adams and Brett Wallace to minor league contracts.

jdl5136

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am happy about getting Lombardozzi. My dad used to coach him in Little League. Nice to see a local guy playing for local team. Wish him all the best