• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

SportsHoopla top 25 week 8 discussion thread

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sick of this ASU talk...it's over and done with and there's nothing we can do about it.

Now that N'western has been exposed, Ohio St needs to keep it alive and milk it for all it's worth.

Sox33OSU

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Those two things are not related in the least. James Madison is much better than WhoVA.

James Madison lost to Akron, they are not better than UVA. A collection of Hooplans could form a team and beat Akron.

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thank God we have him to keep us all honest.

Just so you know he's not mad at you, he's mad at me for ranking one loss (to Alabama) Va Tech over Ohio St.

He just thinks he needs to attack Tech now to distract from Ohio St.

The Authority

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just so you know he's not mad at you, he's mad at me for ranking one loss (to Alabama) Va Tech over Ohio St.

You ranked Va Tech over Ohio State? You might as well just have a signature line stating that you are an Ohio State hater.

If there is one team that has less impressive wins than tOSU its Va Tech.

:laugh3:

Sox33OSU

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I actually hadn't noticed who you ranked over us, just that you put us outside of the top 10 in a fit of jealous rage.

Though now that you mention it, the fact that we've beaten a ranked Wisconsin team and are currently undefeated while VT hasn't beaten a single ranked team and got smoked by the only one they faced does further perpetuate the fact that you're a garden variety OSU troll.

ckhokie

Supporting Member Level 69
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Can see that.

I think he's just been butthurt since he finally came to the realization that the B1G is crap this year and tOSU will get passed up for a natty shot even if they go unbeaten.

:suds:

Sox33OSU

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can see that.

I think he's just been butthurt since he finally came to the realization that the B1G is crap this year and tOSU will get passed up for a natty shot even if they go unbeaten.

:suds:

I have known that for quite awhile, and I agree with it. Both Oregon and Alabama definitely deserve to be ranked ahead of us and should be in the NCG if they both win out. FSU certainly made a compelling argument this weekend as well. If we go unbeaten and end up in the Rose vs. someone like Stanford, I'd be fine with that. It'd be a hell of a game to watch.

The Authority

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Was Red Alert on the verge of Suicide last year when Ohio State beat the ever living shit out of Nebraska last year?

It seems like he would have been.

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wisconsin should not go to a BCS game even if they win out. Their schedule is atrocious. They play the 3 worst teams in the other division and have a crap OOC schedule. They will have gone the entire year and not even beaten a top 30ish team.

Hey look. It's a poster that's a fan of a team that actually DID beat Arizona St. No ifs, ands, or buts about it.

Sox33OSU

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah Duke is decent this year but 5 of the last 6?

I actually rather like Duke. My grandfather has been a Duke basketball fan since before I was born so I've always rooted for them. I don't know that they're even "decent", as I believe the best team they've beaten is either UVA or Navy. VT should probably have their way with them, as should several other teams on their schedule.

Sox33OSU

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Apparently it matters to Sox. He brought it up.

What have you got to say for yourself?

I brought it up simply to laugh at it's absurdity, nothing more or less. Like the good little troll you are, you came running as quickly as possible.